Colorado Babies
Options

New here-need a good Doctor rec

Hi everyone, 

Well I was new to The Nest Colorado ( we got married May 1st) in Florida. We just found out we were pregnant 3 weeks ago. I am about 6 weeks along now.

We just moved from Florida to Denver the beginning of June. Does anyone know of a good OB/GYN in the Centennial/Englewood area?

Any help would be great.

TYIA 

Re: New here-need a good Doctor rec

• Options

I absolutely love my doctor.  Her name is Dr. Katrina Bubier with the Women's Healthcare Associates.  She has an office on Hampden, at Swedish and one in Highlands Ranch.  you should be able to find it online

good luck

• Options
    South Metro OBGYN is great, I have seen all of the docs in their practice, I highly recommend Dr. Corbett and Dr. Lingle. They have offices at Skyridge and at Swedish.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dr. Watson at Littleton OBGYN is amazing. He did a laparoscopy for me in Jan and was seriously the coolest doc I have ever met. My husband and I struggled with infertility and Dr. Watson spent so much time with me educating me about the whole thing. The whole office is amazing, now I am 13 weeks pregnant!

• Options
    I also go to Dr. Watson at Littleton OBGYN- he is the BEST! He takes a lot of time to really understand and get to know his patients, and is very thorough. He caught my pre-eclampsia very early and took a very cautious approach for my final weeks of pregnancy- and everything is going well. Dr. Watson is hands down the most wonderful doctor you can find! And the whole office is great- they always greet me with a huge smile every time I walk in, and they all get to know your name. It seems small, but they make you feel safe and welcome! 
  • Options
    Ok, I know I am a little late but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my doctor!!  I go to Dr. Oster and Dr. Brashear - both female and they are AMAZING!  Their whole staff is amazing...  The practice is called Horizons womens Care and their # is 303.791.2112.  Hope that helps!!  Best of luck!!
    so blessed... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"