Illinois Babies
Options

obgyn and ped. recs for downers grove/ western burbs

I just moved to Downers Grove and am in desperate need of an ob gyn and a pediatrician near in the western suburbs.  Any suggestions for either would be awesome!  Thank you in advance

Re: obgyn and ped. recs for downers grove/ western burbs

• Options
    I have been with Naheed Akhter for years now and she just delivered my first baby. They are at 4121 Fairview Ave in Downers Grove. There are 2 other female Dr's in the group also.
  • Options

imageperfectsmile:
    I have been with Naheed Akhter for years now and she just delivered my first baby. They are at 4121 Fairview Ave in Downers Grove. There are 2 other female Dr's in the group also.

I go to the same practice and see Dr Gaunt. Dr Akhter did also deliever my DS

****DS 6/1/09 **** DD 10/13/10****
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am going to Scott Graziono. He is through Loyola and I adore him. He delivered my daughter and I will be going to him for this one. You can get some more info here https://www.loyolamedicine.org/find_doctor/doctor_profile.cfm?seq_cntr=2977
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic For Bryce Addison and all of heaven's smallest angels Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Dr. Wolowick, I LOVE her. Very helpful. Answers everything and more. Shes very careful so i never hurt. I really just love the whole office, The whole place is great. If you have any questions about her or the office just pm me!

DuPage Medical Group in Downers Grove
    (630) 435-6107

3743 Highland AvenueDowners Grove, IL 60515
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I go to the Naperville Women's Health Center.   

• Options
    I go to West Suburban Women's Health in Willowbrook.  Sorry, I don't have a pediatrician recommendation.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I second DuPage Medical Group for ob/gyn.  I'd recommend them for peds too.  Dr. Gallo did my c-section for my baby, and he's very nice.  The other 2 doctors, Dr. Mitchell and Dr. Wolowick, are great too.

We still Dr. Froelich at the peds practice.  There are about 8 doctors in there, and they have Saturday hours.

You should join the Downers Grove moms meetup group.  We're having a meetup today for first time moms right in Downers.  I can't access the link at work, but search for Downers Grove moms on www.meetup.com and you'll find it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

I third(ha ha ) the Dupage Medical Group for ob/gyn.  I loved all the doctors and all the office staff.  Dr. Mitchell was my primary doctor, but I met with Dr. Wolowick and Dr. Gallo all through my pregnancy.  Dr. Gallo delivered my son and he was great.  I'm actually sad that I don't have the same insurance anymore, because now I have to search for a new doctor.

• Options
    I also had Dr Wolowick, Mitchell, and Gallo. I love them all! I am a nurse at Good Sam and knew from the minute I met them, I wanted them as my OB.
  • Options

imagejmrussell03:
    I also had Dr Wolowick, Mitchell, and Gallo. I love them all! I am a nurse at Good Sam and knew from the minute I met them, I wanted them as my OB.

Dr. Mitchell delivered my twins and was FABULOUS! Love the whole practice and highly recommend them.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"