Orange County Babies
Options

Entertainer for 1 year old party?

Hi Ladies - Max's B-day is in October it's outside @ a park and we're going a Farm Theme.  We have catering, a cake and there is a playground but after hearing about other parties thinking we might need some entertainment.

Do you have any recs for entertainers for really little ones? 

Re: Entertainer for 1 year old party?

• Options
    Hi. We are having the farm theme at a park too. We had thought for a minute about renting s couple farm animals, but might be a little over the top. It's 300 dollars for one hour. What decos are you having and what to eat? We are doing backyard barnyard tablewear and we want BBQ, but I would like to get it catered so we can enjoy the day. Have u thought about a jumpie? What park? Usually they are allowed. Send your ideas.... I need help! Coming up quick.... Eek!
  • Options
    My friend had a farm-themed party for her daughter's 1st b-day, and she did have farm animals there (rabbits, goats, pig, and maybe a couple of others). She also had a storytime woman there. I forgot her name, but that was a hit with the kids young and old.  They read stories, sang songs, and did other fun activities. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been to a few birthday parties where they had the mobile petting zoo, with a llama, goat, pig, etc.  The kids liked it, but I think it can get pretty expensive. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"