North Dakota Babies
Options

pissed and upset

that SIL is 8 months pregnant and still smoking.  selfish and disgusting!

Re: pissed and upset

• Options
    That is ridicules. I saw someone at the beach the other day doing the same thing... ugh
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're not serious!!!
  • Options
    Disgusting. How can people be so selfish? :(
  • Options

WTF?!!! I quit.

now I'm pissed and upset.

My mom did smoke all the way to the delivery room w/ me. I'll let you all be the judge if you think I turned out ok.

Yeah, I really effing pissed. It was super hard for me to quit and I did the day I found out I was PG. I would rip her a new one.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• Options

J's mom was out here this past week for the shower on Saturday.  Saturday night we were going to BRU so that she could get some of the things she didn't get from the shower.  She was outside "on the phone" when J's mom went to tell her we were ready to go.  She comes in and goes in the bathroom and comes out smelling so gross of some spray that she put on to mask the cigarette smell.  Yeah, like that is going to work.  I can sniff out cigarettes a mile away.

I had noticed Friday night and Saturday morning when we went to get our nails done, that she keeps disappearing outside to "talk on the phone" which she always used to do when she would go out and smoke.  When they called us for our nails, I was looking outside for her and couldn't find her.  hmm.   

All weekend I was stewing over this and thinking about how I could bring it up to J's mom.  Everybody kisses SIL ass b/c she flips out if somebody says something that she doesn't agree with or thinks is saying she is doing something wrong (hella good grammar!)   So finally yesterday morning I tell J that I think he needs to say something to his mom about the smoking.  He said that he already did and that his mom said she had lapsed because she was here hanging out with all her friends that smoke.  OK, first of all.....what FRIENDS don't say "what the hell are you doing pregnant lady?!?!?!"  

And I'm pissed that J just lent her $1000 and she's able to afford cigarettes??  If you're so GD broke, sell your boat, sand rail, motorhome, etc.  and how about you and your bf both get jobs since neither of you have worked in about 4 years?   

So much rage!!   Poor, poor baby.  I wish I was kidding, but would never joke about something like this.  It makes me cry :(

• Options
    wow, that's horrible! Angry
  • Options
    imageWendells:

J's mom was out here this past week for the shower on Saturday.  Saturday night we were going to BRU so that she could get some of the things she didn't get from the shower.  She was outside "on the phone" when J's mom went to tell her we were ready to go.  She comes in and goes in the bathroom and comes out smelling so gross of some spray that she put on to mask the cigarette smell.  Yeah, like that is going to work.  I can sniff out cigarettes a mile away.

I had noticed Friday night and Saturday morning when we went to get our nails done, that she keeps disappearing outside to "talk on the phone" which she always used to do when she would go out and smoke.  When they called us for our nails, I was looking outside for her and couldn't find her.  hmm.   

All weekend I was stewing over this and thinking about how I could bring it up to J's mom.  Everybody kisses SIL ass b/c she flips out if somebody says something that she doesn't agree with or thinks is saying she is doing something wrong (hella good grammar!)   So finally yesterday morning I tell J that I think he needs to say something to his mom about the smoking.  He said that he already did and that his mom said she had lapsed because she was here hanging out with all her friends that smoke.  OK, first of all.....what FRIENDS don't say "what the hell are you doing pregnant lady?!?!?!"  

And I'm pissed that J just lent her $1000 and she's able to afford cigarettes??  If you're so GD broke, sell your boat, sand rail, motorhome, etc.  and how about you and your bf both get jobs since neither of you have worked in about 4 years?   

So much rage!!   Poor, poor baby.  I wish I was kidding, but would never joke about something like this.  It makes me cry :(

Now I'm even more pissed.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• Options
    That is just sick.  Absolutely selfish.
    Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    So selfish!!! WTF is wrong with people????
  • Options

Wendy, last I remember you were also paying for MIL's mortgage. Honey, turn off your Bank of Wendy sign PLEASE!!! 

• Options
    imagelibertadw:

Wendy, last I remember you were also paying for MIL's mortgage. Honey, turn off your Bank of Wendy sign PLEASE!!! 

Yeah..first and second!  I wish we could, but the loans are in J's name through his work so we can't let them go bad.  :( 

• Options
    That is awful! I saw a lady drinking a huge beer at the baseball game the other day and thought that was bad. Hmm
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is awful! Angry
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh no she isn't (insert finger waving and head bop). That is terrible. How on earth do you avoid punching her in the face? ... and do family members encourage her to quit or is it a turn a blind eye deal?
  • Options
    I think it's pretty much turn a blind eye.  She lives up in the middle of nowhere with her boyfriend.  I'm pretty sure that if she would do this here where other people can see her that she is probably even worse when she's home with nobody around except her bf and four pit bulls.  I don't know if her bf smokes as we've only met him like twice in the 8 years they have been together.
  • Options
    Some people just don't give a crap about anyone else.  Watch the baby have asthma.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"