Detroit Babies

Kroger Birthday Cakes

has anyone used Kroger for a birthday cake?  I was thinking about giving them a picture of my LO to put on the cake.  Has anyone done that?  Were you happy with the results?

Re: Kroger Birthday Cakes

• I've never done the picture thing, but Kroger cakes are my favorite!!! The frosting is so light and whippy and the cake is super moist.  I am not a huge fan of cake, but anytime it's from Kroger I always ask for a big piece :)
  • We did that from meijer last year for a family party I will see if I can find the pic and post it. It came out good from what I remember. I am sure krogers will be the same
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I order all my cakes from Kroger.  They are always moist and the frosting is so light and fluffy.
  • I love Kroger cakes.  You can't beat the price either!  We got Noah's 1st birthday cake from there.  We didn't do the picture cake, but they have some really adorable designs.  We had a Little People farm cake

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback.  I think I'll be going with Kroger!
  • Butting in late, but we love Kroger cakes too! :) I've done the picture cake before, and it turned out nicely.  But there was a time frame you had to order it by.  Good luck! Hope you enjoy it!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"