Florida Babies
Options

Do you prefer St. Joe's or UCH??

I am on #3 and had my last child at St. Joe's with a pretty good experience. UCH looks really nice so which one did you guys like and why? I want to make my last baby a good experience...

Re: Do you prefer St. Joe's or UCH??

• Options
    I've never been to UCH and I don't know anyone who has delivered there.  I had both of mine at St. Joe's and I wouldn't go anywhere else!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have heard St. Joe's is an amazing hospital; however, I had both of my kids at UCH and absolutely loved it there too. I have also had a few friends deliver at UCH and they were pretty happy.
    ~Jessica~ "Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away" ~Uknown "You don't marry the person you can live with...you marry the person you can't live without." ~Uknown
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    An angel opened the book of life and wrote down my baby's birth, Then she whispered as she closed the book, "Too beautiful for earth." ~Unknown We lost our "Squishy" to a m/c on 10/06/2010. He/she went to heaven with my Dad and our Heavenly Father.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"