Oregon Babies

What are *you* doing Friday @ 1pm?

Some of us are meeting up at Munchkin Playland off of 185th and West Union if anyone wants to meet up with us! :D

Let us know you are coming so we can watch for you!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: What are *you* doing Friday @ 1pm?

• I'm going to be meeting up with some girls from the internet so our kids can play at a playland. What are you doing? Wink hehe. Can't wait to see you girls!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagesoontobe05:
    I'm going to be meeting up with some girls from the internet so our kids can play at a playland. What are you doing? Wink hehe. Can't wait to see you girls!

Weirdo!  LOL  August will love having his girls there! 

• Loading the player...
  • Have fun!

I'm working a half day, and then getting a massage, so excited!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageThe_Jen626:

Have fun!

I'm working a half day, and then getting a massage, so excited!

Lucky. 

• may we join you all? Sounds like fun!! And we love making new friends!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • imagerach7883:
    may we join you all? Sounds like fun!! And we love making new friends!!

Yeah! Can't wait to meet you and LO! 

• I'm hopefully going to be induced. Was supposed to be induced yesterday..but they didn't have room for me :( So we'll see what happens! Hopefully I'll be able to get in since this little girl is 1 week late already.
  • Hey ladies! We had fun!  Sorry we left early.  Teaches me a lesson for not staying home and making sure crabby boy had a nap.  Let's do it again!  It was so nice meeting you Rachel and Cannedjuice! :)  Rachel, are you on facebook?
  • imageAngelcake:
    Hey ladies! We had fun!  Sorry we left early.  Teaches me a lesson for not staying home and making sure crabby boy had a nap.  Let's do it again!  It was so nice meeting you Rachel and Cannedjuice! :)  Rachel, are you on facebook?

Hey, he got a cupcake out of his day! haha. It was a lot of fun! Thanks for getting it together. Smile I liked letting them run around. And I liked the a/c. haha 

• it was great to meet everyone! Asher really enjoyed it. He was in a great mood for the rest of the day. Who all was there so I can put some names with faces?
  • oh, and i still really think we should do that at least once a month, if not more. :)
  • I was there with Kayleigh :) And I think we should go again too. I loved it!
  • I would love to join a meet up. Savannah is 2 months old and we really dont know many other little ones in the area. Let me know when you plan to meet up again. I have Fridays off from work if that works with everyone. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"