Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Thanks alot cemetary!

So dh I had a cousin's birthday party all day yesterday, we decided to stop by the cemetary and make sure her spot still looked nice.  First off, the gravestone hasn't been put down yet, so I need to call the monument place and make sure it's coming.  I definitely don't anymore delay than necessary.  Then,  her spot was all grown up with weeds.  Now it has been about 6 weeks since we've gone to her spot and spent some time there.  It's an hour away, and I don't like to take ds with us.  So ds and I got down on our knees and started weeding her spot and now it looks nice again.  It'll look way better when the stone is at her place.

I couldn't help but think yesterday, when a relative was talking about having her baby in Sept,  that I shouldn't have to be calling to check on a gravestone.  I should be sleep deprived, and trying to breastfeed.  Life is so unfair!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thanks alot cemetary!

• Options
    ((hugs)) so sorry
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, you are right.  It is so unfair.  :-(  ((hugs))
    TTC since January 2010
    BFP 5/9/10. U/S - no heartbeat 6/2/10 (7 weeks). Induced miscarriage 6/7/10.
    Chemical pregnancies 12/2/10, 1/3/11, and 2/7/11.
    dx: RPL due to poor quality uterine lining; begin progesterone January 2011
    BFP 3/10/11. EDD 11/19/11. E arrived 11/15/11!

Loss Blog | Life Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    First off I am so sorry and I agree with you that life just isn't fair at all. I went to my first baby shower yesterday since my loss and all I could think about was how my baby shower would have went and how my sister would have decorated etc... ugh. I just want to crawl in a hole, you can come with me if you would like :)
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I am so sorry that you had to deal with that. It is completely unfair.

I can't stop thinking about what would be going on now if we hadn't lost our Sylvie - I'd have a big belly and would be planning a baby shower instead of planning my baby's memorial service. It's all so unfair.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP 1: 3/19/10 Loss: 7/9/10
    BFP 2: 12/28/10
    My Blog: Losing Sylvia
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  ((big hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm so sorry.

You're right:  it's so unfair.

Earlier today I saw a woman with a baby bump about the size mine should be now.  That's all I could think about as I stared and stared at her belly, then got teary.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"