South Jersey Babies
Options

Can anyone recommend an ob/gyn in the Marlton area?

Hello,

I am new to the area and was hoping for some help with this.  My husband and I are going to begin trying to get pregnant soon, but I haven't been to an ob/gyn in the area at all and haven't had a check up in a while, not since before I moved here.  I would prefer to go to a practice with female doctors.  If anyone has recommendations I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Can anyone recommend an ob/gyn in the Marlton area?

• Options

I would try Burlington County OBGYN

They have great doctors there.

• Options

Garden State OBGYN on Evesham Rd. its either in Marlton or Voorhees.

Its right on the border of the 2. 

I've been going there forever and a lot of my friends and family go there. 

Good Luck

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJnnylee:

Garden State OBGYN on Evesham Rd. its either in Marlton or Voorhees.

Its right on the border of the 2. 

I've been going there forever and a lot of my friends and family go there. 

Good Luck

I second Garden State.  I see Nicole who is their NP.  She's younger (maybe 35 TOPS) and is very easy to talk to and will give you all the time you need.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Cherry Hill Ob/Gyn is great.  I highly recommend them! They have an office in Mount Laurel right off of 73.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I highly recommend Cherry Hill OB/Gyn - the entire staff is fabulous!!! I've been going there since I first got my period at age 15 and I just had my first child (a son) on June 21st.
  • Options
    I love The Women's Group just off of Evesham Road in Voorhees.  They are right next to the Voorhees hospital.  They have evening hours Mon thru Thurs.  There are 3 doctors and 1 NP and 1 midwife.  I love them!!
    BFP #1 - 10/20/09 EDD 07/01/10 M/C @ 8 weeks
    BFP #2 - 2/27/10 EDD 11/9/10 Born 11/3/10
    BFP #3 - 8/1/13 EDD 4/13/14 :)<3

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I would suggest Garden State OBGYN or University of Penn has a branch around the corner from Voorhees hospital.
  • Options
    I third Cherry Hill Ob/gyn.  I've met with 2 doctors and the midwife and they were all great. 
  • Options
    Pinelands OBGYN, Dr. Chao.  All women's practice.  They are awesome.  They have offices in Medford and Lumberton/Mount Holly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'll fourth Cherry Hill OB/GYN.  There are four people who see OB patients and deliver: three docs and a midwife.  One of the docs is male, but he's pretty darn cool. The other three are female, and I'd say the two female docs are pretty young, probably in mid- to late-thirties.
  • Options
    I love pinelands obgyn in medford/mt holly-- dr. agar & dr. deluca are wonderful, & the other docs are  great (all female), too.  I delivered at virtua memorial, & it was a great experience.  very supportive of breastfeeding.
  • Options
    I just started going to Magness - Strafford Ob/Gyn.  They are on Haddonfield Berlin Rd right after the 295 exit.   If you get a choice ask for Dr. Strafford she is awesome!
  • Options
    Garden State OBGYN...been going there forever
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageirelandsangel81:
    I just started going to Magness - Strafford Ob/Gyn.  They are on Haddonfield Berlin Rd right after the 295 exit.   If you get a choice ask for Dr. Strafford she is awesome!

I LOVE Stafford!  I had a c/s in 2008 and got lots of compliments on my incision - random, I know, but she's awesome! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"