Postpartum Depression

Needing advice... New depression

So I'm not postpartum yet, I'm 29 weeks along. ?But I have really been suffering the past couple months...

I don't know what is wrong with me. ?It's like I can't be happy with anything anymore. ?I feel as if something awful is going to happen to me on a daily basis, to the point where I even get afraid to close my eyes at night. ?All of the pregnancy signs and symptoms make me feel like everything is life threatening... ?Awful headaches, chest pains, swollen veins in my legs... ?to me, they're all scary even though doctors have told me I'm perfectly healthy. ?My depression from this feeling has been so bad that I cry continually and am driving my family crazy. ?I just want my life back, back in the day where I could be joyous about our baby and this pregnancy.

I didn't know if this is something any of you have gone through in your pregnancies. ?I don't want to talk to my doctor about it because I know she'll just give me another pill to take. ?I've been on Lexapro several years ago, and it was really difficult to get back off of it. ?I just don't want to go through that again if I can avoid it at all. ?

Any thoughts or advice would be welcome! ?Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Check me out on Facebook!http://www.facebook.com/ScogginsNoggins

Re: Needing advice... New depression

• Talk to your doctor. Sounds like some early signs of depression and def of panic attack. You are early enough that meds would kick in before the baby gets here and can help stop PPD before it starts (this is all 1st hand experience since I chose to say nothing till 2 weeks PP and my doctor  told me it could have maybe been prevented. Zoloft they usually recommend and its very mild

So Speak up!! Your not the first and it could honestly and hopefully help you SOOOO much. GL 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"