Kentucky Babies
Options

"Fill 'er up, please."

As the pregnancy winds down to the last 10wks I'm finding more and more things that need to get done and less and less energy to do it. Anyone know where they keep the "Endless Energy Station?" My kids keep telling me they have no idea where it is, but I watch them. They must know where it is. They're hiding it from me! Wink

Re: "Fill 'er up, please."

• Options
    I wish I knew!  I'm at the other end of the spectrum, and I could sure as heck use some to get through the next few weeks at work, just long enough to make it to my first doc's appointment and the second tri.  I hope you can find some!  Maybe go all stealth-mode and follow the kids around for a while?  :D
    When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
  • Options
    I feel ya!  I've been exhausted!  Guess it's not a good sign you are down to the last ten and I'm right at ten and feeling it.  Oh dear...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBabyShipp:
    I feel ya!  I've been exhausted!  Guess it's not a good sign you are down to the last ten and I'm right at ten and feeling it.  Oh dear...

Oh, just wait! You'll have a lot more energy in the 2nd trimester! It starts out slow, but it builds up. My favorite month is the 5th mo. That's when you start really feeling your energy lvls pick up, you start noticing "flutters" and wonder if it's really LO or if it's the fact you ate broccolli for dinner, and you get really anxious to get the nursery done.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"