Trying to Get Pregnant

I feel like I've been punched in my ovary.

Seriously. I want to throw up it hurts so much. This is the pain I have had for YEARS and no doctor can figure it out. I've had just about every test a person can have and nothing shows up. The new thought by all the doctors involved, including a surgeon, my RE and general doc is that I should get pregnant (yea...trying) and hopefully it will just "right" itself because so many things do when your pregnant.

As awesome as that advice is.....(sarcasm).... it hurts so bad and they would never dish out that advice if they could feel what I am feeling right now. :(

Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I feel like I've been punched in my ovary.

• I'm sorry! That sounds painful! I hope you get your BFP soon and I hope the doctors are right about it going away with pregnancy. I know when you experience pain like that it makes you a lot more thankful for the times you're not in pain.
    Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • Is it just one ovary or both? When you are done TTC, can you get it removed? That sounds terrible to have to go through something like that for your whole life! You poor thing :( 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSkypekWithoutAC:
    Is it just one ovary or both? When you are done TTC, can you get it removed? That sounds terrible to have to go through something like that for your whole life! You poor thing :( 

They are not sure it's even my ovary.....but it's the same location (so I call it that because it feels like it is if that makes sense) only there are intestions and some other organs around. But nothing has come up positive so when I get pain...I just have to deal.

Only part that sucks is that I'm in my 2ww and I don't like to take any heavy drugs in my 2ww. Heat compresses and slow breathing only.

• imagejiffy-pop:
    I know when you experience pain like that it makes you a lot more thankful for the times you're not in pain.

This all the way! :)

• Oh Sept, I'm sorry. That sounds awful! Sending hugs your way.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • I'm sorry you're in so much pain.  A friend of mine recently had similar symptoms and they finally figured out hers was a kidney stone after loads of tests and several miserable days. She also had a little ovarian cyst so they kept thinking it was the ovary that was causing her so much pain, initially. Once they discovered the true problem, they gave her pain meds and she passed the stone about a week later. I hope they can resolve your situation quickly!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"