New York Babies

Repro. Endo. rec in NYC?

Hi ladies,

I have a very good friend up in the NYC area who has been working with an RE now for three months, trying to get pregnant, and not having much luck with this doctor at all... the dr. just wont answer questions in a straightforward manner, contradicts things that she has told my friend in the past, horrible bedside manner, etc. Anyway my friend has been trying to conceive now for a long, long time, she is about ready to give up but wants one final second opinion before throwing in the towel. She is unfamiliar with TheBump or TN, I promised her I would ask if anyone has any recommendations for a good RE in the Manhattan area. TIA!

Re: Repro. Endo. rec in NYC?

• I believe NYU and Cornell has one of the top RE doctors. But I know that they have along wait time to get in :(

I see Dr Peter Chang at Beth Israel and he sucks. I'm actually in the process of transfering DR also.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went to Janet Choi and I liked her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband and I had many obstecacles to overcome and we got pregnant with the first try of ivf (using my frozen eggs-not embryo) and my husbands sperm (my husband is a 3 time cancer survior). I highly recommend Dr. Alan Copperman on Madison/60th st, he is out of Mt. Sinai and by far the BEST in NY. 
  • I worked with Dr Jessica Brown of Madison Women's Health and Fertility and quite liked her. She was extremely informative, more than responsive, proactively contacting me to check in on me, and they can do much of the bloodwork directly in the office.

• I saw Dr. Hey-Joo Kang at Weill Cornell. She was thoughtful, took the time to listen and worked with me on the options that I felt were right for me. Definitely recommended.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"