South Carolina Babies

Greenville Dr. Recommendations

Hi Everyone

I have just started looking for pediatricians in Greenville...I am not due unti September but would like to find one before then. Ideally, I would like a small(ish) practice that would allow me to see the same doctor every time...but I am open to anyone that is a good doctor. Any recommendations would be very helpful. Thank you so much!!

Re: Greenville Dr. Recommendations

• Congratulations on your pregnancy!!   

We use Keith Stafford.  He isn't a pediatrician--he's family practice--but he sees lots of babies!  I like that he offers same-day appointments, he gives out his cell phone number and email (and answers them) and fully supports parent's choices.  He has no requirements for following a certain vaccine schedule and is fine with mamas nursing their babies during uncomfortable procedures or shots.  He also keeps all his records online which makes it easy to print or reference in a pinch.  (www.cfmofgreer.com)

My two cents!  We have lots of great doctors to choose from in the upstate.  Interview a few and see who clicks. 

Best! 

• We go to the Children's Clinic (Cleveland Street office).  They are fantastic and all of the doctors are great.  DD almost always sees Dr. Crawford.  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Brian Washburn.  He is near St. Francis Eastside Hospital.  We love him and would not change for anything
  • We use Parkside Pediatrics and we love them. My daughter see's her doctor (Dr. Woodlief) every time she goes. They are open on Saturday's for sick patients and will see you on Sunday also for emergencies.
  • We live in Taylors and use Eastside Peds. Dr. Shultz is our main doc and we love her. My kids have been very healthy, so we have not seen many others, but I think I have seen all the doctors in the practice now and have liked them all.

Have heard EXCELLENT stuff about Parkside, but Eastside was much closer to us. Have not heard good things about Christie Group, FYI.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"