Central Florida Babies

Dr. Yasmin Kareem

Re: Dr. Yasmin Kareem

• imagelillanmer:
    I think, but am not sure, that she used to work at my docs office 2 years ago, when i was pregnant with my son.  I only saw her once, and was so ticked when I left the doc office, that I told my DH if she showed up in delivery I was closing my legs.  She soon left the practice after that.  She was very short with me, and a little rude.  Sorry for the negative response, but I could swear this was her.  Maybe she was having a bad day.  I now go to womens partners in health and see Dr. White and Dr. Fu, I love love love them...
    **February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • imagelillanmer:
    I think, but am not sure, that she used to work at my docs office 2 years ago, when i was pregnant with my son.  I only saw her once, and was so ticked when I left the doc office, that I told my DH if she showed up in delivery I was closing my legs.  She soon left the practice after that.  She was very short with me, and a little rude.  Sorry for the negative response, but I could swear this was her.  Maybe she was having a bad day.  I now go to womens partners in health and see Dr. White and Dr. Fu, I love love love them...
    **February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"