Central Florida Babies

Dr. Yasmin Kareem

I wanted to find out if anyone has delt with Dr. Kareem before, if so can you give me your opinion and a recommendation on her.  If you didn't like her, if you could recommend another OBGYN in the Orlando Area that would be great.  TIA!
**February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage

Re: Dr. Yasmin Kareem

• I actually just saw her this morning to get my annual and talk about possibly getting pregnant. I met her last year and loved her! She was the only doctor I've gone to that didn't give me the "you need to use protection because your spouse might cheat" speech. Yeah, I've had some crappy Gynos. I was also having issues with my BC and she was very helpful in working with me to find a better one. She is as equally as helpful with giving you all sorts of information if you are considering getting pregnant. She is very friendly and I feel super comfortable with her.

• I think, but am not sure, that she used to work at my docs office 2 years ago, when i was pregnant with my son.  I only saw her once, and was so ticked when I left the doc office, that I told my DH if she showed up in delivery I was closing my legs.  She soon left the practice after that.  She was very short with me, and a little rude.  Sorry for the negative response, but I could swear this was her.  Maybe she was having a bad day.  I now go to womens partners in health and see Dr. White and Dr. Fu, I love love love them...
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelillanmer:
    I think, but am not sure, that she used to work at my docs office 2 years ago, when i was pregnant with my son.  I only saw her once, and was so ticked when I left the doc office, that I told my DH if she showed up in delivery I was closing my legs.  She soon left the practice after that.  She was very short with me, and a little rude.  Sorry for the negative response, but I could swear this was her.  Maybe she was having a bad day.  I now go to womens partners in health and see Dr. White and Dr. Fu, I love love love them...
    **February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • imagelillanmer:
    I think, but am not sure, that she used to work at my docs office 2 years ago, when i was pregnant with my son.  I only saw her once, and was so ticked when I left the doc office, that I told my DH if she showed up in delivery I was closing my legs.  She soon left the practice after that.  She was very short with me, and a little rude.  Sorry for the negative response, but I could swear this was her.  Maybe she was having a bad day.  I now go to womens partners in health and see Dr. White and Dr. Fu, I love love love them...
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
  • imagelillanmer:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"