Secondary IF

***2IF weekly check-in***

Hello Ladies,

It has been a slow week around here so I was trying to fill in some blanks in the update list.  I learned that Irishdo had her twins very early last month and her daughter died a few days after delivery. Her son now had some bleeding in his brain.  It is very sad to read and I?m sure we will all be sending thoughts and prayers her way.

IVF/FET CHECK

LABOR WATCH. 

mrs.a.butler EDD8/19/10

JosiPeaches ?c/s scheduled  8/16/10 -It?s a GIRL!

To our pg 2IFers - please let me know your EDD so I can add it to the list!!!!

To all the Ladies cycling or in the 2ww - Keep strong!  We are all rooting for your BFPs!

Welcome to the new faces!  It's great to have you here even if it has to be because of IF.  Ours is a special kind of journey that we share on this board.  Newcomers are always welcome! 

As always, everyone is welcome to post your updates here.  If you want to be added or removed please let me know.

lovesnack

hope4us

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AgathiP04

mariebelle

MrsP-051306

LilSurferGirl

ABC-123

here4u

SummerbrideDC

Maple_9

katezta

Baby_Austin7/25

hoping4more

frapadr

JMay

vanmilkshake

Kelly415

Kellyloveszach

Aimers6

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE

AmandaMacD

Amer19

Bubblytoes

sarahgcapecod

ERICA21779

beenbizzy

Firefightersgal

byrne15

kcswifey

MRSDNA

tx*mom

uteandbuff

EastCoastMum

Kamcfarlane

spinach

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

Oneandonlyyou -

MrsMoher EDD 3/29/11

utgirl2

schoolsoutbride ? It?s TWINS!

sbride03

ChristyD_TTTC#2 ? EDD 1/28/11

sommerayne

TessCPDF ?EDD 2/4/11

MandyMiller EDD 2/6/11

LuckyH EDD 1/28/11

Houston 2010 ?It?s TWINS!

Jerseymomma  EDD 1/26/11

Wifey006 EDD 1/21/11

Shaunie EDD 1/16/11

mn*plumm EDD1/14/11

VAL215 EDD 1/1/11

mita0523 EDD 1/7/11

Tripmomma EDD 1/2/11

alchris EDD 12/25/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

queenbone EDD 12/18/10

waitingforbaby#2

Smbd EDD 11/28/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

Frankie EDD 10/31/10 ? Team GREEN!

Triple7s EDD 11/2/10

Iluvadam EDD 10/30/10? It?s twins! (BOY & GIRL)

Eyenerd EDD 10/21/10 ?It?s a BOY!

Firsttogo  EDD 10/15/10 ?It?s a GIRL!

bride526 EDD 10/5/10

MrsGabbs4Ed EDD 10/15/10 ?It?s a BOY!

SarahMN EDD 10/2/10- It?s a GIRL!

angw79 EDD 9/29/10- It?s a GIRL!

Luckiest03 EDD 9/4/10- It?s a GIRL!

MinnEMsota  EDD 9/1/10 ?It?s a BOY!

2IF Nursery - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

SeptGirl05- Baby Boy

Irishdo ? Baby Boy Finnian & Baby Girl, Agnes (RIP Agnes)

ougrad1? Baby Boy, Hudson & Baby Girl, Landry

VandRicky ?Baby Boy, Christian

Butterbean52 ? Baby Boy, Max

Brougham7-15-06 ?Baby Girl, Audrey

kristyn&ken ? Baby Boy, Sawyer & Baby Girl, Noelle

KellyOsu23 ? Baby Boy, Blake

disney04 ? Baby Girl, Kendall

Meringue57 ?Baby Boy, Henry

Onemorelittleone 

Mhop -Baby Girl, Maggie

Sunshine173 ?Baby Girl

ttangel98 ? Baby Boy

hibiscus2007 -Baby Boy, Jackson, Baby Girl, Sophia, & Baby Boy, Colin

Jillrock96- -Baby Girls, Cecelia & Charlotte

SweetieP -Baby Girl, Natalie

MrsTeejer ?Baby Boy

RRHsMom ? Baby girl

DSU98 - Baby Girl, Ashley!

SLM05 -  Baby boys, Jonathan, Brandon, Christopher

isabella22 ? Baby boy

CHI-06 - Baby girl

Doozieanne Baby boy, Ethan

hopeful9 ? Baby girl, Lila

Hawaiibridegrm ? Baby boy, Jenson

slsbride ? Baby boy, James

Mrs.LisaP - baby Girl

mrsmiller06 ? Baby Girl, Alyssa

Ladavis ? baby Girl, Piper

mrs.viv07 ? Baby boy, Gabriel

LisaK2B ? Baby Girl, Ally

Calips ? baby boy, Beck 

Home_slice - Baby Girl, Emma

Craziheazo ? Baby Girl, Bella

Bestthingscome - baby Girl, Lily

Tonya_G - baby Girl, Lily 

Firsttogo - Baby Boy, Lincoln 

Jacksonville - Baby Boy

Adelepenguin - Baby Girl, Kathryn

Shawmich - Baby Boy, Grant

Mr&MrsS - Baby Boy,  Nolan

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

QOTW: What is your favorite movie? Favorite tv show?

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: ***2IF weekly check-in***

• Update: Nothing to report here. :)

QOTW: My favorite movie is Gone With the Wind.  My all time favorite tv show is Seinfeld, but 30 Rock is my current fav.

(Sorry my questions are sometimes lame.  I come up with good ideas during the week, but I don't write them down and then forget by Thursday night)

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Hey Ladies!  3 days to go and counting!  I go in Monday afternoon for my c-section. I figure either Eyenerd or LuckyH will update as soon as we are out.

Not quite sure how to go about our last weekend as a family of 3.  I want to make it special for DS somehow.

• Loading the player...
  • Update:  We have begun.  I got to my IVF class this coming week and I have to meet with a therapist before they will let me begin my cycle.  They want you to discuss what you will do with the remaining embryos and make sure you are mentally okay with everything.  

QOTW:  Hmmm....I don't really have a favorite movie.  I am really lame.  I haven't watched a movie and managed to stay awake in so long, it's pathetic.  My favorite tv show is Survivor or Amazing Race.  Depends on the contestants.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Update:  There's no update with me.  All is the same and that is a good thing.  I bought a cheapie doppler this week and have been able to hear the baby's heartbeat.  It's a nice reassurance since I can't really feel discernable baby movements yet.

QOTW:  I have a few shows that I watch on occasion, but nothing that I'm addicted to.  I like How I Met Your Mother, House, Grey's Anatomy and Big Bang Theory.  Favorite movie?  I'll pretty much always watch a romantic comedy, but not sure if i have a favorite. I'm not much of a tv or movie person although it's almost always on.

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Update: I had my follie check today at CD9 and did my last injection of Bravelle last night. I had 12 follies that she could measure ranging from 11-20. I am anxious to hear my b/w results. She mentioned IUI tomorrow but we are OOT so maybe Sunday?? I pray we don't have to cancel.

QOTD: I have a few favorite movies. The Notebook, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, Wedding Crashers, Nights in Rodanthe, I love a good romantic comedy. TV shows? That's harder. We watch a lot but nothing I couldn't live without.

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • update: just got back from my follicle check (cd12) and i have 1 follicle that's at 21. lining is good at 8.5. i was hoping for more follicles (we switched from clomid to femara this time for lining purposes), but the one i do have looks better than with clomid and the lining is better. i just keep chanting "it only takes one, it only takes one".....

my favorite movie is probably elf. it cracks me up. and my favorite TV show is greys. although after last season, dexter moved way up the ranks!

• My thoughts and prayers are with irishdo and her little ones. :(

Update: Not much!  I have an u/s next Thursday to check baby girl's bowel.

QOTW:  I'm the worst at these questions!  I'm a huge film fan but I've totally been out of the loop since DD was born other than volunteering at our annual international film festival each April.  As far as TV, we DVR some sitcoms (The Office, 30 Rock, Parks & Rec, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family) and Desperate Housewives and we're always months behind on everything but The Office, but they're shows we really enjoy!  DH watches others but that's my nightly Nest time when he does.

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Update- I am just waiting. I had 3 days worth of spotting monday-wednesday (cd21-23) and really thought it was going to be an early AF. It appears to not be. I am just waiting now till CD30ish to get a bfn so I can start provera. 

My next cycle is coming up and we are adding Repronex. Yay! I'm cautiously optimistic. 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Add me to the list please.

After LAP Surgery in June I am going to be doing Femara only for 2 cycles with TI.  I am on day 3 of the Femara now.

Favorite Movies:  Something To Talk About and The Notebook

TV:  The Young and the Restless :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Update: Nothing new really.  Just waiting until our 2nd u/s and hopefully still see one beautiful baby with a heartbeat.  We did tell a few more people this weekend (family).  So that was fun.

QOTW: I don't know that I have ONE favorite movie.  TV shows I have a few... Grey's Anatomy & Survivor (although I am not sure how much longer I will like them... Grey's is getting weird and Survivor is getting old).  My new found favorite is Castle.  Love that show.

Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Update: Found out today that I might have a non-functioning right ovary. The ultrasound tech discovered it when checking for follies. At least I'm finally getting some answers!

QOTD: Fave tv show BostonMed! And I heart a little Teen Mom, too :)

Me: 35, elevated FSH 10.9, DH: 32, low morph & motility After 2 years and 29 cycles, success au natural! Rylee Jane 9/8/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #2 since March 2008 Cycle #WHO KNOWS!! April 2011 150mg Clomid + HCG + progesterone, 3 follies = BFN May 2011 150mg Clomid + none of the fancy stuff, 3 follies = BFP 6/13/11!! Beta #1 @ 4wks,1day = 95.9 Beta #2 @ 4ks,3days = 298.7, progesterone 164.9 After 3 years & 3 months another answered prayer BabyFetus Ticker <a href="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/yaneverknow30/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"