Northern California Babies

Baby Shower Game for 50-60 people?

I know...50-60 (!!) people.  Ugh...

My friend's mom has asked me to help with this and provide the gift.  I was hoping maybe someone has been or had a super huge shower and a good game that worked out well with the large group?

TIA!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Baby Shower Game for 50-60 people?

• I've got a few.  Remind me, is this co-ed?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like games that are played on paper that way you can have lots of people play rather than games like putting TP around the mom's belly etc.

So we usually play the baby animal game, where you put the name of an animal and they have to put the term used for that baby animal...like dog=puppy.

Also a really fun game I played at a shower recently was a baby song game.  They played a snippet of a song that had the word baby in the title, and you had to write down the title of the song and the artist...they gave a point for each.  It was really fun and everyone was singing and laughing etc.

• Loading the player...
  • Another paper baby game is putting strange celebrity kid names and then matching them up to the celebrity parents.
  • imageMy.ABC.Life:
    I've got a few.  Remind me, is this co-ed?
    Not co-ed, no. 

Thanks for the suggestions, ladies!  Please keep them coming...I had never heard of the animals one, and I love it! :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • "Don't Say Baby" - Upon entering the party, each guest gets a necklace (something like Mardi Gra beads, with a baby related item hanging off it).  No one can use the word "baby"... if you do, the person who heard the word baby first, gets to take the other person's necklace.  At the end of the party, person with the most necklaces - wins!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Baby Bingo might work.

There are two different types - one you get cards that have different common baby gifts listed on a bingo card, then when the presents are opened the guests try to get a BINGO - here's one example:

https://www.bingocardprinter.com/bingo_baby_shower.php 

The other gets everyone mingling, trying to find other guests that match something on the card (like "has two sisters" or "has nail polish on"). See #20 on this website:

https://www.baby-shower-games-and-ideas.com/baby-shower-games-1b.html 

• You know I'm a fan of the "timer" game. Set the timer while she's opening presents and whoever's present she is opening at the time gets a gift.  You can do this quite a few times.

I also like the games that Ang played at my shower - most would work for a lot of people.  Including the questionnaire one.

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Match the celebrity name to the celebrity (long list of celebrity baby names on one side...parents on the other, so you have to match Suri to Tom and Katie) ....just photocopy a bunch and hand them out....but it only works pretty well if most of the crowd is youngish.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"