Kentucky Babies

lexington photographer

I just had my baby and was looking for a good photographer to do newborn and family pics.  anyone know of any good ones tha are affordable in the lexington area?

Re: lexington photographer

• Jessica Campbell Photography. She is wonderful....we used her for our wedding last August.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Since I live in Frankfort, and haven't lived here very long, I don't know many photographers in the area. My BIL is doing ours, though he's usually a scenery photographer rather than people. PIP them and let us know how your pics turn out and who you used!

• Loading the player...
  • Stephanie Lyell is AMAZING!!!  She did our engagement/wedding photos and she's doing our newborn pics too.  Shes very reasonably priced and does a fantastic job.  Plus, she will come to you.  We are having ours done within the first week or so after we have LO, so it's very convenient we don't have to worry about packing him up or exposing him to any germs or anything.  Her number is:  1-434-996-7181
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am considering using Mallory Johnson (goggle her for her website) since her rates are good and she would include the digital negatives.
  • we've decided to go with Natalie Hagen in Nicholasville.  she did our wedding pic and was super sweet.  plus she seems to be more affordable and you get copy rights to all the pics. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"