Pregnant after 35
Options

XP:35 Week OB Appt. Update.....Kinda Long

I had my 35w appointment today, and things went really well. I had my GBS test which wasn't bad at all, and then the doctor did my internal. I'm dilated to 1cm and 75% effaced; this is what I've been at for over 2 weeks now. She did feel Erica's head and said that my bag of water was tight and she wouldn't be surprised if it broke at anytime. I asked if DH and I could have Sexy Time again, and she said......YES!!! Yay!!! My DH is going to love her...teehee!! I can't wait!!!I was hooked up to the monitors to check the girls' heartrates, and see if I was having any contractions. The girls behaved themselves this time; most of the time Erica runs from the monitor and Kinzi tries to kick it off. And, I was having a few contractions but weren't consistent. Needless to say, since I've been home, I've been having more contractions and feeling lots of pressure. Everytime I go to the bathroom, I feel like a baby is going to come out.DH and I talked and we will be holding off on Sexy Time until after tomorrow, August 12th. The reason being, my oldest sister, his Mom, and my oldest daughter's best friend (she's one of my "children") all have birthdays tomorrow, and he wants them to have their own Special Day. But, we both know that no matter what, if it's their time, nothing we do can stop them from coming. Needless to say, the nervousness has kicked in. I know that I've been saying that I'm so ready for them to be here and I am, but I'm still nervous especially about the labor. My doctor pushes for epidurals with twin deliveries just in case of an emergency c-section and this scares the bejeezus outta me. Plus it's been almost 13 years since I've gone through childbirth. I know that everything is going to be okay, so I've just gotta figure outta way to put a kibash on this anxiety. Hope everyone is having a Happy Hump Day and thanks for reading. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP:35 Week OB Appt. Update.....Kinda Long

• Options
    yay, almost there! Wow, two for the "price" of one - how awesome.
    8 month cutie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for posting, sounds like you had a great appointment. Congratulations on the green light for Sexy Time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad the appt went well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"