Secondary IF
Options

Another friend is pregnant...

Hi everyone.

Another friend of mine just got pregnant.  I'm jealous again, but it's not too bad this time.  When I first find out the news, I felt my heart skip a beat, but now I've calmed down. 

My friends are talking the baby will be a boy (just guessing), and since she already has a daughter, she'll be able to have both a boy and a girl, and it'll be perfect.  When I didn't know I had a fertility problem, I had the same mind set as they do, but now I appreciate the miracle of life so much more than before.  I would be grateful if I can just have another baby.

My period has yet to show up, and since I'm traveling, there is nothing I can do...

Thank you for listening.

m/c - Dec 2005, DS - March 27, 2007, m/c - Oct 2009, DD - Feb 20, 2012

Proud mother of two breech babies:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another friend is pregnant...

• Options
    A friend of mine just had a baby and another just found out she is pregnant.  I know how you are feeling.......Our day will come! again.
     Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Hearing this news when you are waiting and waiting isn't fun, but you seem to have a great attitude about it. :)
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No matter how happy you are for your friend, it still stings a bit and is hard to hear.  {{HUGS}}
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Last month a gf called and left a VM that she had some news to share.  I knew she was preg and I chickened out and emailed her instead of calling her back.  I wanted to "hear" it in a place where I could bawl without her knowing I was upset for her pg.  It sucked to say the least.  At least you were way better about it than I was! ((HUGS))

Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know how much that sucks. :-(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"