Pennsylvania Babies

PBK in Lancaster

Would like to hear from someone who has been to the Pottery Barn Kids Outlet, since it's a bit of a drive for me. Is it worth it? Is it mostly accessories or do they have a decent furniture selection? Thanks!

Re: PBK in Lancaster

• i've never been to the pottery barn kids outlet but i have been to the pottery barn outlet in the rockvale location. not sure if they are the same thing but i don't remember seeing a kid's outlet.   it is hit or miss really.  there is definitely furniture there too.  but some of the stuff is in less than perfect condition hence the discount but if you don't mind combing through stuff there are definitely some finds.
  • They closed the PBK outlet and moved it into the PB outlet location.  I was only there once since the move but it appears they didn't have as much but still had a selection.  I'm not sure but I think they had some furniture.  If you are looking for something specific, I would call and ask if they have it.  I think it's worth the drive b/c there are so many great outlet stores between Tanger and Rockvale.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with PP, not too much in the way of furniture and I would not go with something specific in mind. But, if you are open to finding bedding or decor they have a pretty good selection. And, since it is in the PBO now you can always look around for other things. I would also check out the Restoration Hardware Outlet just down the road. They have some of their kids stuff (mostly returns with some names/monograms) and some decor but it is great for inspiration and you may find a treasure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"