Oregon Babies
Options

Pediatrician with Naturalpath mindset?

Hi Ladies,

5 pediatricians later I am still looking for the best fit for us. We started with a midwife who was also a naturalpath baby doctor, but she retired. We miss her. We are currently in Hillsboro, but I am open to driving to Portland for a good pediatrician experience. I was hoping our insurance would cover it, but at this point I am willing to pay out of pocket. 

We are vaccinating on the slow schedule and we only use homeopathic remedies. My LO has sensitivity to everything so we need someone interested in working with us who is knowledgable of homeopathic options or could refer us to a naturapath as needed. Maybe I am asking too much of the medical professionals?

Any recommendations?  advice?

thank you in advance.

Cyndi

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrician with Naturalpath mindset?

• Options
    Hi, we live in Hillsboro too but go to Monique Prichard in Sellwood and she is fanastic. Very supportive of our slower vaccination schedule and also would be extremely open to referring out (at least I could see her doing it, we haven't asked her too yet) LOVE HER!
  • Options

Thank you! I will give her a call.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Paul Thomas He is amazing!!  I believe he would be perfect for you we absolutely Wonderful!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Options
    thank you. we will talk with him as well!
  • Options
    You could check out the Natural Childbirth and Family Clinic (I think that's what it's called.. I know the initials are NCFC) in SE Portland.  I visited there when I was looking for a birthing center to birth at for my first baby.  It was the only place I looked at that had doctors instead of midwives, and I believe all of the doctors do OB/GYN and pediatrics, so (s)he can be your doctor and your kids' doctor (if you so choose).  They have lots of homeopathic things, I think it's definitely a place you'd be interested in.
  • Options
    Ditto Pritchard.  Switching to her when the girls were 2 months was a great decision.  She completely supports alternative vaccination schedules and she makes me feel like the best mom during appointments.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"