New York Babies

:::t-lou:::

Lol, I wasn't sure which board to page you on.  I was just curious how your RE search went?
Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: :::t-lou:::

• Hi Nova..I did call your Dr. And lol you were sooooo right. Right off the bat when the girl answered...she was so rude. I was still alittle emotional with everything so I cried as soon as I got off the phone with frustration. I'm better now. hahahahha. But anycase he actually didn't have anything for a couple weeks and I wanted to try to see someone before my next cycle.

I'm going to see Dr. David Seifer in Brooklyn. He also has an office on SI but he's only on the Island couple times a month. I have an appt Thurs..so we'll see. I was thinking about taking a couple months off...but I keep going back and forth with that idea. I figure it doesn't hurt to meet the new Dr :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, I don't get how such an awesome doctor and a great nurse can have such rude staff. 

GL with the other doctor, I hope he's a good match.  Let me know how it goes.

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"