Cleveland Babies

Officially pregnant! Get-together?

Good morning ladies! I'm originally from Kansas City and new to the area. My husband and I moved here for his job about 4 months back and I'm about 4.5 weeks pregnant right now!

Is anyone else on this board due in January?

Do you guys ever plan little get-togethers?! I'd love to meet more women in the area and especially moms-to-be!

Have a great week!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Officially pregnant! Get-together?

• There had been talk of one late fall but don't think it ever happened.  I'd be game.
  • I'd be up for one!
  • Loading the player...
  • that would be fun!
  • congratulations on your pregnancy!! did you find an OB on the westside you liked? i would love to get together. my kiddos are a little older (11 months and 2.5) but meeting at a park would be fun! tremont has a farmers market every tuesday afternoon, we could meet there and listen to music or meet at a park on the westside.
  • I'm due in Jan!!!  I'm game for a get together!!
  • The Famers Market or a park would be great! I'm new to Cleveland so you ladies will have to pick the actual location. As far as weekends, whenever is fine with me now that the weather is nice! Sometime in late May or June perhaps?

(And yes, we did find a GREAT westside OB - Dr. Reinhold.... only have seen her once but I really clicked well with her!)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I tried but everyone bailed.
  • I just found out and i'm due April 7, 2011.  I would love to meet up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"