Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

I need a baker

I am looking for a reasonably priced baker for my sons 1st birthday cake.  Do you know of any good ones in the area?

TIA

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I need a baker

• I am using Delicious Cakes in Southlake for my gender reveal cake this weekend, I read reviews on yahoo and all the reviews said their cakes were yummy but there were a few that were not pleased with the customer service....my experience so far has been very pleasant and I am sure/hoping the cake will be great as well!!  For what it is worth the pics I have seen of some of the cakes they have done look awesome....if nothing else the cake will look pretty :)
    Baby <a href=BabyFetus Ticker
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm using Texas Star in Hurst for DS's cake this weekend.... its $32 for a sheet cake that serves 25 and the are DELICIOUS.  They're doing a Buzz Lightyear theme.  I've had their cakes and seen their cakes many times, but this is my first time ordering from them - but all of my friends go through them.  I live in Southlake, but have never used a baker out here, but I've heard good things about Delicious Cakes.  Opulent Cakes in Colleyville is really good, but they were more than double what Texas Star was going to charge me and even though they make beautiful cakes, I just couldn't justify spending $75+ on a 2 year old's birthday cake.
  • We love Creative Memories in Hurst www.yourcakeplace.com.  So yummy and they have tons of binders with photos of cakes they've done.  Prices start at $20 for a 1/4 sheet cake (serves 20) and go up from there.  The most I've ever paid for a cake was $50 and it was huge.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    image image image
  • The Cakery in Southlake is delicious! They have a lot of specialty cakes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"