Multiples

Trey's hollywood doctor

So Trey did have a famous doctor after all!  Dr. Arnold was fantastic.  I asked how Rocky was doing (her dog if you aren't a fan of the show).  DH thought I was insane.  I told her best of luck on her IVF journey.  She was just really super sweet and took great care of our baby.

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image

Re: Trey's hollywood doctor

• Awesome!!  BTW, you look great, and Trey is SO adorable! What a peanut & I love his bit of blonde hair!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers twins born at 36 wks Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • E&R- that is soo cool that you met Jen!!!  I actually had a dream last night that I met her in an airport and told her about my twins. 

Trey is adorable by the way!!!

• Loading the player...
  • How funny!  I agree with Mag...you look great and I love the pic of you. LO's and your DH.  I didn't get any good pics in the hospital with the babes since they were both in the NICU.

I'm glad you have them both home and are doing well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh that's funny.  Cute pic of your new little family!
  • That is too cool. I love that show, it's a regular on our PVR Embarrassed You and Trey look great! Glad everyone's home where they should be.
  • Is she from The Little Couple or whatever that show is on TLC?
  • You look wonderful and happy!!  I am glad both of your little ones are home.  How fun you got to meet Jen and get a picture.  Trey even looks a little excited to have a picture with Jen.  I also love your siggy pic, what a beautiful moment for your new family. 
  • How fun! And ditto pp, you look great and little trey is so cute! congrats again! 
  • Aww!  So cool that you have a famous dr.  And I love your pics!  You look great.
  • So great!  I'm glad she was also a good doctor-- I have seen the show a few times and she seems sweet and genuine.  Your guy is so cute, such a peanut!
  • That's so cool.  I totally agree with PP - you look great, Trey is adorable, and I love your siggy pic.  What an great moment to have captured!

Congrats again!!

• That is so cool. I love that show, her and her husband seem like such a cute couple! 

And you look great! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Great picture! :) You and Trey both look great. But I have to admit, I don't know; what show is she on?
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • How cool!  I saw her and her DH at White Linen Nights in the Heights this weekend, actually.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"