South Jersey Babies

New to South Jersey Board

Hi, I moved down here to Sicklerville from Central Jersey last June. I have a 21 month old DD and am expecting our 2nd daughter in September. I dont know anyone in this area so I wanted to just say Hi to everyone. Being a SAHM it's hard to meet people, so I am hoping to do that here!!! Txs

Re: New to South Jersey Board

• jsangeljsangel member
    Welcome!
  • Welcome! I'm in Gloucester County - almost Salem Co.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!!!   I am not far from you, in West Deptford.  I have a DS who just turned 2 and am expecting #2 in Dec so our kids are pretty close!!  If you have any questions about the area or anything, just ask away!!! 
  • I'm new to the bump boards also! I live in Blackwood, have a 21 month old, and we're expecting #2 in February! Smile
  • I have been so busy with my DD who just turned 2 and being pregnant tires me out most of the day. Thank you for introducing urself, I dont get much of a change to get on here so i am a little behind. I try to get my DD out to parks in the area,when it isnt to hot out of course, but dont have much luck with her meeting anyone to play with. Being new here it is a little hard to know what is going on in the area. I just wish i had more time for her. If anyone goes to parks in my area let me know I can always meet up with you and have our little ones play. Thank you.......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"