Boston Babies

furniture stores?

where is a good place to buy nursery furniture?

Re: furniture stores?

• we went to baby furniture warehouse in Reading and liked it. The staff were helpful but not overbearing and we were in and out pretty quickly.  I believe it's www.babyfurniturewarehouse.com.
  • We got ours at the Baby Furniture Warehouse as well, love my son's set. They are pricey though as they carry top lines of furniture. I know a lot of people that have had good luck with babies r us furniture as well.

• Loading the player...
  • We got DD's furniture at Jordan's in Reading (which is right down the street from Baby Furniture Warehouse). 
  • imagebostonpinky:
    we went to baby furniture warehouse in Reading and liked it. The staff were helpful but not overbearing and we were in and out pretty quickly.  I believe it's www.babyfurniturewarehouse.com.

I had the total opposite experience there.  we stood at a set we liked for a good half an hour before someone would help us.  someone finally did come over and then got a phone call and ditched us.  we left and were not happy.  I got our crib at BRU with a coupon and love it.  it's a Jardin Classic convertible. 

imageimage

• We got ours at Pottery Barn Kids, and I love it!
  • Had a great experience at BFW in Braintree, but expect long wait times depending on what you order...our furniture took 12 weeks to come in.
  • great experience at BFW in Braintree (and our set was in stock, delivered 2 weeks later!)
  • We looked at Jordan's in Avon at first and everything was just unnecessarily expensive.  We bought our crib and our rocker/glider from BRU.  We actually went to check out BFW in Braintree today because we still need a dresser, but we found everything was quite overpriced for what we were looking for- I guess if you want highend items its a good place to go, but something tells me it's going to be a trip to IKEA in the end for us...
  • We got ours at jcpenny.com & love it...I think with opening up a JC Penny Charge we paid $600 or so for our changer/ dresser & crib and it's gorgeous.  We got around the shipping by starting a registry and purchasing the items off the registry and having them shipped to the store.  Here is the set I got, and we love it!  Happy Shopping : )

https://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=62709&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=15282b8&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=external|62702|62709&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=34&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=external|62702|62709

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • La Bella Baby in Lynnfield has it all!  It carries all the things that Baby Furniture Warehouse does but in a boutique setting.  You will love it there!  It is owned by a woman who knows alot about baby EVERYTHING!  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We bought the crib at Young America Furniture Shops on the Newton Needham line and the dresser/changing table at Baby Furniture Warehouse in Braintree.  We had positive experiences at both places and received the dresser/changing table sooner than we expected.
  • If you liked some of the furniture at BFW Try calling https://www.chapinspecialties.com/ they carry the same lines but are much cheaper and offer deliver to the Boston area (free- to not much) deliver the items, set them up and take away the packing material. Went with Pali Furniture and love it. saved 500 on the same set.
  • I bought my furniture at a baby's nest in Norwell. They were awesome to work with and we saved some money going with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"