Trying to Get Pregnant

Tell me about your nipples

..do they hurt during O, during AF, when (if applicable) preggers (oh hellz yea I said preggers), or just for funsies?

I can't tell if MH is the cause of this nipple pain or if I *might* actually be O'ing.

(ps...noooo I'm not fishing silly, look at my chart)

Edited for spelling. Oy vey this wine...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tell me about your nipples

• You crack me up :)  I've never noticed a pattern but I think they hurt the most right before AF.
  • The pain comes after O for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have no sensation in my nipples.
  • I never get PMS (I only did when I was on the pill).  But, starting the day I before I O'd, my nipples got super sore, then the day after it was only my right one. It'll prob stop being sore tomorrow (4 days past). It's not my breasts, it's JUST my nipples.

J. Jackson

Feb '14 March Siggy Challenge: Face Slaps

Daisypath - (SVGA)
    Lilypie - (xd4F)
    Lilypie - (jQcs)
  • imageIncognito2009:
    I have no sensation in my nipples.

Oh no! that is so sad! I've never had pain in my nipples but I've always enjoyed nipple play during sex...

I'm sorry you have no sensation. :( Maybe try a clothespin? Wink

But seriously, this is the first time they have EVER hurt. So I'm hopeful it means something (anything)

• unfortunately mine have hurt at all of the above times at different times and never consistently.. last cycle they hurt right before my period and i thought wooohooo i am knocked up.. yeah no
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • First, the post title made me giggle. Thanks for that.

My boobs get sort of heavy and achy around O, but nothing with the nipples. The only time my nipples get sore or tender is when AF starts.

Proud Doxie Mommy

TTC #1 since Sept. 2009 - DX unexplained IF March 2011 - "Surprise" BFP March 2012
    DS born via c-section 11/17/12
    TTC #2 (or, not TTA) Nov. 2013
    BFP #2 8/22/14, Missed M/C 6w2d, Discovered 7w4d/Official 8w6d, D&C 9/27/14
  • I've had a few cycles where they were so sensitive and tender I could hardly shower or wear certain bras. This occurs the week before AF.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageManiacMcGee:

imageIncognito2009:
    I have no sensation in my nipples.

Oh no! that is so sad! I've never had pain in my nipples but I've always enjoyed nipple play during sex...

I'm sorry you have no sensation. :( Maybe try a clothespin? Wink

But seriously, this is the first time they have EVER hurt. So I'm hopeful it means something (anything)

I have my nipples pierced and they were extra sensitive then but it did not really turn me on. Then after pumping for DD #2 all feeling went away. I actually don't mind it cause DH likes to play with my nipples and it does not bother me any more Big Smile

• I never get nipple or boob pain during PMS or Ovulation. There was only like twice in my life I got this random boob pain that was so bad it hurt to walk down stairs. It only happened twice and in my early 20's. Never since then.
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Usually just right before AF, but they've started hurting a day or two after Oing Sad
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• The week before AF is due, they get pretty sore (the left more than the right these days for some reason). Once AF starts, they go back to normal. When I was pregnant with DS, they were pretty sore during the early days, too. In fact, that was one of my first pregnancy symptoms. So I can't count on sore boobs meaning anything, which sucks.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJecca07:
    I never get PMS (I only did when I was on the pill).  But, starting the day I before I O'd, my nipples got super sore, then the day after it was only my right one. It'll prob stop being sore tomorrow (4 days past). It's not my breasts, it's JUST my nipples.

YES! My breasts are fine! but my nipples are on FIRE!image

• Okay since you asked about my nipples...... They usually hurt right before that b!tch af. Shows her face. Other than that they usually don't bother. However, they are currently sore...but I believe that is the phantom symptoms.
  • The only time my nips have actually hurt was in my first tri and right after my son was born when we were learning to bf.  Other than that just my bobbs would get sore right before AF. 

• So far, my nerps have gotten tender either the day of or the day after O.
  • Ok, so I'm either O'ing (yay!) about to get AF (sorta yay!) or it means nothing at all (wonderful)

got it. Thanks ladies. LOL!

• I have never experienced sore nipples until this cycle!

About two days before ovulation they were sore... then shortly after ovulation they stopped... now my right nipple is super duper sore. I'm 10DPO.

• I have never had boob/nipple pain in my LIFE, and the past three days have been torturous!! I blame phantom symptoms- my boobs have been achey and my nipples are super sensitive and sore, it's so annoying!!

Would it be wierd if I put a bag of frozen peas in my bra right now?

imageimage
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DD born 4/25/11
    m/c 8/10/13 at 5.5 weeks
    missed m/c 4/15/14 at 11.5 weeks, D&C 4/17/14
    BFP 6/22/14, Scheduled c/s 2/23/15, It's a Girl!!  

• imageMrsRoy07:

I have never had boob/nipple pain in my LIFE, and the past three days have been torturous!! I blame phantom symptoms- my boobs have been achey and my nipples are super sensitive and sore, it's so annoying!!

Would it be wierd if I put a bag of frozen peas in my bra right now?

ooooh peas sound great! Also, I found that PIP by doing a google image search for 'Nipple Fire' LOL!!!

• I love that you used the word funsies!

I have no nipple/boob pain at all.  ever.

• Mine breasts and nipples start to hurt a day or 2 after O and it usually last till day day 2 of AF.

• My nipples get very sensitive 1 or 2 days before O, and it lasts until I get AF. At least it did last cycle.
  • Funny you should ask...my boobs always hurt 2-3 days before AF (whole boob, not just nip).  Last week they hurt almost my entire 2 ww.  They've never hurt at O time before, but they've been hurting for days, and they still hurt (I'm 1dpo).  The past couple days, they seem to be alternating between both of them hurting and just my left one.  I have no idea what's going on. 
  • Before I went on BCP and for the 7 1/2 years I was on them my ninnies (yes I am an adult that refers to her nipples as ninnies)  were always pretty sore a few days before my period and the pain would stop as soon as it started.  Now off BCP they are sore for a few days mid-cycle which I assume is before/during O, (though I'm not sure because I just started charting), and not at all before my period.  They hurt so much my first cycle off BCP that I called my gyno.
  • My boobs get sore right before AF.
  • Nipple sensitivity has been, so far, my most reliable sign of O. It starts about 2-3 days before O and lasts for 1-2 days after O. I feel myself up *constantly* when I think I'm getting close to O, just to see if it's sensitive. That's dumb of me, though, because when they're that sensitive, they HURT, and it hurts to even take my bra off. Then they're alert, even in 90 degree weather.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageLauraOTR:
    Nipple sensitivity has been, so far, my most reliable sign of O. It starts about 2-3 days before O and lasts for 1-2 days after O. I feel myself up *constantly* when I think I'm getting close to O, just to see if it's sensitive. That's dumb of me, though, because when they're that sensitive, they HURT, and it hurts to even take my bra off. Then they're alert, even in 90 degree weather.
    Yes! Mine are alert too! AND i keep touching them, although it makes me wince in pain. ::whispers:: I kinda like the pain ;)
  • imageManiacMcGee:
    imageLauraOTR:
    Nipple sensitivity has been, so far, my most reliable sign of O. It starts about 2-3 days before O and lasts for 1-2 days after O. I feel myself up *constantly* when I think I'm getting close to O, just to see if it's sensitive. That's dumb of me, though, because when they're that sensitive, they HURT, and it hurts to even take my bra off. Then they're alert, even in 90 degree weather.
    Yes! Mine are alert too! AND i keep touching them, although it makes me wince in pain. ::whispers:: I kinda like the pain ;)

You dirty dirty girl....

Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • atlbatlb member

imageManiacMcGee:
    imageLauraOTR:

Wh0re!!!!!!!!

• Mine only hurt when I got my BFP
  • Unfortunately the only time mine have hurt was my anovulatory cycle, so no help here Sad
    I'm a bird.
  • imagebuttercupaug06:
    Unfortunately the only time mine have hurt was my anovulatory cycle, so no help here Sad

Oh no! Bearer of bad news! 

• imagepinkflipflops44:
    unfortunately mine have hurt at all of the above times at different times and never consistently.. last cycle they hurt right before my period and i thought wooohooo i am knocked up.. yeah no

Me, too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"