Health & Exercise
Options

Any walkers???

I have been TTC for a while, and I just started walking for exercise.  Any other walkers out there?

Re: Any walkers???

• Options

Now that the time has changed, I'm going to start walking in the evenings.  I started practicing yoga recently and LOVE it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

For anyone overweight (especially significantly so), I SWEAR by walking. I have lost more pounds simply walking than anytime I spent on the eliptical. I think it is because my heartrate stays in the "fat burn" zone as opposed to the "cardio" zone. Although I could hold my own on the elliptical or bike for a solid half-hour really pumping it out, my HR is off the charts - far above the recommended fat burn zone. Right now I don't need to work out my heart muscle - I need to drop pounds first then I'll do that!  haha.

DH walks on the Wii everyday. With that walking and a balanced diet (he's doing Nutri-System, though we still will do occasional dinner out and always Sunday breakfast) --- just walking and diet and he's 2.2 pounds away from 50 pounds lost since October!

Especially with how nice this weather has been lately. It's wonderufl to be outside :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i walk.
  • Options
  • Options
    Me!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"