Kentucky Babies
Options

Mom's Groups in Louisville??

Does anyone belong to a Mom's group??  I'm a new SAHM (2.5 year old and 1 month old) and really need to make some SAHM friends that we can do play dates and get together's with. 

Is anyone interested in starting a group?

TIA!

Re: Mom's Groups in Louisville??

• Options

What a cutiepie you have!

As far as Mom's groups, I don't know of any in Louisville for sure, but I think on either Tues or Wed afternoons a bunch of moms used to get together in Seneca park. That was a while back, though, so I couldn't say for sure if they still do. Try hanging out in the downtown park, in the water sprinklers area and see if you can meet any SAHM over there.

• Options

I wish I was a SAHM -- I would totally start a group with you.

I know there is the Mother's Center on Westport Rd. I think that is definitely worth looking into.

Where in Louisville do you live?

For more info on connecting with other moms, read this article I wrote. I am the Louisville New Moms Examiner on examiner.com.

https://www.examiner.com/x-62029-Louisville-New-Moms-Examiner~y2010m7d31-Louisville-moms-look-to-connect

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Awesome stellabelle!  I hadn't heard of the Mother's Center!  I just looked at their website and it looks like something we'd like to do! 

That was a great article too!  Thanks so much!!

• Options

Loquinn,

I'm so glad you found the article helpful.

If you are ever interested in being featured in an article about New Mom's, please email me at ambertiddmurphy@gmail.com and qw will set up a time for me to interview you!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"