Trouble TTC

Hey Strangers...

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to all the Lovelies :)  I have been MIA for awhile (lurking always!) as I haven't had anything to contribute lately.

My thryoid level is back in the normal range so DH and I are back on.  I'm temping again to see if I'm Oing yet or have more time to wait.  My sister announced she is expecting identical twin boys.  Her husband keeps saying the second one is for me.

Big hugs and luck to all you ladies going through a procedure.  You've been in my thoughts and prayers. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hey Strangers...

• Hey sweetie...I missed ya. I am glad to hear your TYD levels are normal.
    Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?
  • Hi, HC! Long time! Glad your levels are good and you're back in business. :)
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww I miss you lady!!

Wow twins, I don't know if I would be offended if my BIL said that to me. It would burn to be reminded that they can do 2 at a time and I can't even get 1. Sorry hon! Huge hugs, but I also wish you success with TTC! I am glad you are back.

• Hey hon - great news on the thyroid level!  I hope you see O very soon!
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Glad to hear from you! Good luck!
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hi Heather! I've missed you around here!

Glad to hear everything is back to normal with your thyroid.. hopefully that means we'll be seeing you a lot more often. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"