Minnesota Babies

Baby Photographer

I am looking for a photographer that does cute baby pictures. I was looking for someone that gives you the copyright to pictures and are reasonably priced. Thanks ladies for your help in advance!!

Re: Baby Photographer

• We used Megan at StudioTart - she gave us the CD with close to 300 photos (taken in 1 hour!) and there are a TON of really great ones.  Cost for shoot and pics was $195.  I thought that was very reasonable.  We picked the location.  She was easy going and awesome and got really great pics of our LO even though he skipped his nap that day and seemed to be not very smiley - I was shocked with the results cause I was afraid he would be grumpy in all the photos!  Not the case - they were fantastic.
  • I am just about to head off to bed now but if you shoot me  a PM I can send you photos & links in the morning. We have used 2 different photographers so far Johanna price & HM photography. We will be using HM again as her prices are great (plus they included a CD)  
  • Loading the player...
  • we used Tara Engle Photo in St Paul. She has a twin cities special right now where you get the CD for 200, and otherwise I think you get it as long as you spend 250 on photos on her site. Pretty good deal!

https://taraenglephoto.blogspot.com/

• We used Gruman Photography, www.grumanphotography.com, for DS' newborn pictures (we did DD's 18 month and some family pictures as well).  Since she came to our house we paid $200 but got a CD with the images.  She was great to work with.  I think she got some great pictuers of Gavin.  And Harper wasn't in the mood to get her pictures taken but she was able to get some good ones of her.  Two of the pictures she took are in my signature.
    imageimage

Children Photography Photo Credit: Heather Barta Photography

• After seeing Bridget's pictures we are going to use Sally for Ellie's 6 month pics.  She does beautiful work and the price is right.

I used Jennie Gaskin for her newborn photos.  www.jenniegaskin.com I really enjoyed her and she did an amazing job.  She was patient and spent 4 hours with us to get all the pics we wanted.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • jmnphotomn.com

www.grumanphotography.com

Both are fantastic.  

• We have loved all of our photos and Leann gives you the cd of photos.

https://www.honeybeeandpeony.com/photohome.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"