Connecticut Babies
Options

Daycare or Home care providers in South Windsor?

Hi everyone! My husband and I are looking ahead to the birth of our first child this winter and starting to think about childcare. Unfortunatly, we both work traditional (M-F, daytime) schedules and will have to put our baby in daycare for 3 or 4 days a week. (Thanks Mom for covering the last day or two...)

Anyone in South Windsor have suggestions?

Re: Daycare or Home care providers in South Windsor?

• Options
    We live in South Windsor and I have done a TON of research on daycares in the area.  I'm due with our first on August 31st and we are planning to put our baby in daycare starting in December for 3 or 4 days a week.  Almost all the home daycares that I called were not accepting infants (they are limited to two infants in each house).  We have decided to go with Mother Goose, which is across from Stop & Shop on Ellington Road.  I questioned all the pediatricians about it and they all agreed that Mother Goose is the best!  Call early - they have a waitlist!  
  • Options

My son goes to South Windsor Child Develpoment Center (doesn't have spots for babies though) ..and if I had needed infant care I was looking into Mother Goose too..

I've heard really good things about it..

The best thing to do is give them a call and get a tour of the center so you can get a good 'feel' for it.

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    we will start mother goose in sept., they do have a wait list, so call early.
  • Options

Hi, I live in South Windsor too and this week is my first week back to work,  my 3month old daughter is going to a home daycare really close to our house, she is actually the only child there at the moment since the lady has just started the daycare in her house. We checked every reference and she is really good, she is a nurse assistant (which gives me peace of mind since she is trainned in case of an emergency).

When I started looking for a daycare in our area I got in touch with the head of the Vernon/Manchester director of home daycares and she gave me this website that you can use to find a provider in the area.

The one we are using is called Melissa's Day Care.

I hope this helps... good luck ... if you need anything else PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"