Single Parents
Options

Can I AW?

It only took 9 freaking months, but I've finally gotten back down to my pre pregnancy weight.  I gained 30 pounds and still had about 15 pounds hanging on when DS and I moved out in May.

Amazing what stress can do for ya... one "upside" I guess!

Re: Can I AW?

• Options

biitch! lol...love ya! still jealous though! (i've got 15 or so to go, but idk if I want to be that weight anymore...i was way too skinny)

can't wait to meet you!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • Options
    I've got 10 pounds left but it looks like a lot more so I'm done with the scale and sticking to the mirror. But I do agree, without all the stress I probably wouldn't even be this close to my prepregnancy weight.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBMenz:

can't wait to meet you!

YesYesYesYesYesYes

only like another month!

• Options
    Good job!!  I'm jealous, I'm 22wks today and I've only gained 10lbs so far but have been a curvy girl most of my life, I'm ready to have my LO so I can get the weight off!!!
  • Options
    imagemonkey_mama09:
    imageBMenz:

can't wait to meet you!

YesYesYesYesYesYes

only like another month!

lol 33 days after today!! (I have a countdown on my bathroom mirror!)

<-- total nerd!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • Options
    mrgnmrgn member
    Awesome!! It took me more than double the time it took you! Congrats -- it's a great feeling!
  • Options

imagehdy2102:
    Good job!!  I'm jealous, I'm 22wks today and I've only gained 10lbs so far but have been a curvy girl most of my life, I'm ready to have my LO so I can get the weight off!!!

Yeah, at that point in my pregnancy I hadn't gained much either.  My doctor yelled at me and told me I needed to start gaining.  So I put probably 20 of that on in the last 10 weeks.  Tongue Tied

• Options
    imageBMenz:
    imagemonkey_mama09:
    imageBMenz:

can't wait to meet you!

YesYesYesYesYesYes

only like another month!

lol 33 days after today!! (I have a countdown on my bathroom mirror!)

<-- total nerd!

haha! love it!

• Options
    Yeah my doctor wasn't having it either, I was like, "Look, I'm eating everything that I put in the house, Idk what else I can do!"  (True story, food isn't lasting long lately. lol)  But like I said, I'm a curvy girl to begin with, would like to get this weight off quicker this time.  Took me TWO years after my DS.
  • Options
    Congrats! I gained 70 when I was pregnant! And I still have 20 left to go to get back to pre-pregnancy but I sort of doubt I will ever get there. All I want is to lose my flabby tummy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay for losing the weight but boo for stress!!  Betcha you look HOT mama!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"