April 2011 Moms
Options

Your symptoms (or not) at 5 weeks?

I was just wondering what the 5 weekers are feeling.  I've felt good today except for some slight dizziness (from the Prometrium suppositories) and being very tired.  I had waves of nausea yesterday and the day before.  Anyone else care to share?  Oh, and I'm tired 24/7.

Re: Your symptoms (or not) at 5 weeks?

• Options
    AlyhsAlyhs member
    I know I won't be 5 weeks for another 2 days or so but I'm tired all the time and only get nauseous when I don't eat a small snack every hour. And if I don't drink enough water I get a massive headache.

Surprise Baby #3!
    imageimage

Baby #1: Olyvea

Baby #2: Adelyn
  • Options
    I've had intense nausea that comes and goes about every three hours. I also have a lot of back pain, really low down. The only other thing I've noticed is that I'm tired all the time, but I can't sleep at night. Of course, that's probably because I'm laying in bed trying to name the baby or decorate the nursery!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not quite 5 weeks yet but I've had waves of nausea for the last 2 days (never had any til 6 weeks with my son). Oh and my boobs are getting bigger by the day.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Just some minor cramping/pulling in my lower abdomen.  I've been dizzy a few times when I stand up too fast.  I also have the problem with being tired all day and not being able to sleep at night.. oh, and peeing a ridiculous amount.  I go more times a day than I care to count!
  • Options

I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and my boobs are killing me, I'm super tired, hunger hits me hard, and all I want to drink is ice water.

ETA: a little bit of cramping and lower back ache.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. I feel great in the morning, but I'm never hungry.  About mid-afternoon, I get woozy, my breasts start to hurt, I'm really tired, and the nausea comes and goes. 

The waves of dizziness and nausea make me crazy.  It can stop me mid-conversation because I can't even think.

ETA:  I also cramp at random times.   But they're not bad. 

• Options
    I am not quite 5 weeks, but...my boobs hurt sooo bad I can't believe it. I have had a little bit of dizziness. When I get hungry, I need to eat ASAP. That's been about it for the past couple of days. It seems like my primary symptoms have been changing every other day or so though.
    imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have many symptoms, my boobs are sore and I have cramping here and there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Exhausted, sore boobs, cramping randomly (though not so much in the past few days), and feeling dizzy/woozy if I haven't eaten.
  • Options

I also have random cramping, but not so much the last couple days, and my boobs are sore.

The biggest symptom, though, is the fact that I get super hungry all the time! 

• Options

So far my main symptom has been cramping/tightness in my lower abdomen. Boobs are starting to hurt a little. I also can't suck in my belly anymore :(

I'm lucky that I haven't had any real nausea yet. I am constantly drink water though!  

• Options
    I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow.  The only symptoms I've had are that my back hurts constantly.  My last pregnancy my boobs hurt but I'm not having that this time.
  • Options

I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and so far my symptoms are:  sore boobs - some days worse than others.  Irritability, hunger, headaches and some cramping.

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
    BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
    BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12
  • Options
    I too have the sore BB's that are growing daily, I get dizzy when I stand up but it passes pretty fast, I pee constantly, been constipated up the wazoo, and also have waives of nausea... though it only seems to happen with meals that I take my prenatal with so i wonder if that is the culprit?
    *~~*~~*3-30-33*~~*~~*
  • Options

I'm 5 weeks today.

My breasts are bigger and hurt a lot of the time.

I'm tired and experience worse car sickness and am a little more emotional.

I haven't had full-on nausea, but I feel queasy right after I eat and if I get too hungry. I also have some major food aversions (please, can we not talk about BBQ chicken pizza and raising pie? Yuck!)

• Options

Add another to the list with sore bbs! Also, I have been drinking water like it's my job - not only do I want water constantly, but I also seem to get a headache if I'm not drinking it constantly.  Other than that, very very mild cramping here and there and definitely the need to have a bite to eat (just a little something) more frequently than usual...

• Options

5 weeks today, my symptoms so far seem pretty normal. Tiredness, constant hunger, tightness and light cramping, sore boobs. Not much nausea or dizzyness, but if I spend too much time in the heat and sun I feel slightly light headed and have to go inside and cool down right away.

Oh yeah and i'm a bit of a furnace at night and in the mornings, my husband has to move to the far side of the bed or he can't sleep cause I radiate so much heat.

• Options

I have had a backache for 2 weeks now, it was really bad one day (which I assume was the implanting) and dull ever since.  My boobs are sore and I have lots of bloating.  I am also always exhausted, though I think part of that is that my boyfriend won't let me drink any caffeine and I was a caffeine addict. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"