San Diego Babies

Did anyone use Inland Valley or Rancho Springs for delivery?

Just heard from my doc in Temecula that we may not have a private room at Inland Valley or Rancho Springs and that they won't do the circumcision in the hospital...have to do so only in dr's office 2-3 weeks later. I don't like this. Am thinking of switching the doc and going to an OC hospital. Anyone have any insight on how it was being in a shared post-partum room or how circumcision was treated with your little boy? I'm so disappointed...both are just minutes from my home...

Re: Did anyone use Inland Valley or Rancho Springs for delivery?

• I live in Murr. I haven't had any kids but my 2 sisters delivered 6 babies between them and between those hospitals. I know there were people in all the rooms but it didn't seem too bad. Not sure about cir. my sis didn't do that at all. I'd check with the hospital on that. If it's so close you may end up having to go there anyway and at least you'll be prepared. GL! I actually started going to my sisters OBGYN that she had there cause I saw how he was with her, it was nice to see him in action with someone you love.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"