Boston Babies

NBR: Where to buy men's suits

Can anyone recommend a store to buy a suit? DH needs one. We'd like good quailty at a reasonable price. Is Milton's or Men's Wearhouse good? He likes Brooks Brothers but that's little too pricey. Thanks!

Re: NBR: Where to buy men's suits

• DH gets his from the Brooks Brothers Outlet in Wrentham, MA. They have sales and it's a significant savings for a much better quality suit (IMO) than Men's Warehouse.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • there is still a Filenes Basement at the N.Shore Mall in Peabody if you are close by.   they had a pretty decent selection of designer suits  when I went with DH to get one for a funeral. 
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • We bought my husbands suit at mens warehouse about 3 years ago, and its still in awesome condition. You can get their brand & name brands there! We also rented our tuxes for our wedding from there and had great luck! Good luck!!!
  • The guys in our wedding wore suits, and they bought them at Men's Wearhouse. That was 3 years ago and they are still in great condition - DH, my dad, FIL, etc have all worn them as guests at other weddings since.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"