Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Deliver at HEB or Harris Methodist FtWorth?

Hi. My husband and I just found out we're pregnant and we're trying to find an OBGYN closer to where we live than the one I've seen for years.

We want an intervention free birth but still want to use an OB and realize that it might take a special kind of OB that is willing to let us go this route. Any suggestions on OB's that deliver at either of these two hospitals?

Thanks so much for any help you can give. 

We're only getting rec's for doctors at Baylor Grapevine by asking friends and its just too far from where we live so I'm really hoping you ladies can help out!

Re: Deliver at HEB or Harris Methodist FtWorth?

• Options

I delivered at HM Downtown three weeks ago and had an amazing experience. My OB is Dr. Lynn Speaks. I had an epidural but she would have supported a decision to go drug free. 

https://www.mcnt.com/Site_Pages/LW.htm

• Options
    I delivered at HEB and had an AMAZING experience. My OB/GYN is Dr. Barbara Webster with the Woman's Group. It's right across the street from the hospital and all 5 of the doctors in the group are great! You really can't go wrong with any of them. (Dr. Taylor is a little...rough...for lack of a better word, but still a good doctor) My nephews were both born at HEB also...one with the woman's group and one with out. Both really good experiences. I highly suggest looking into them! www.thewomansgroup.com GL!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I delivered at Baylor All Saints Downtown and it was AWESOME!  They even have murphy beds for the husbands to sleep on (Harris andHEB do not have these.)  I think Baylor also has a Midwife clinic you might look into. 

Dr. Martha Guerra 817.923.0088, she has an office in downtown and off Western Center and 35.

Formerly **eco**4k posts down the sh*tter Chart
  • Options
    I'm not sure I know what a murphy bed is, but my DH got a "full" size pull out couch to sleep on. He's 6ft tall and slept on it pretty comfortably. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    I agree about HEB.  I loved the nurses and my doctor.  I also go to The Woman's Group across the street.  Dr. Prentice is my doctor but Dr Emmett delivered my baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"