Washington Babies
Options

AW: PIPs of my kiddos

I finally got my kids portraits done and I love them!  But, after 4 hours getting them done, 1 "pose" per kid, these are pretty much the only choices that were offered to me.  :(

Little Bear, Ryan

Miss Khloe

Miss Kaitlyn (and her leg cast, unfortunately)

And all three in my sig.  Khloe on top, Ryan on the left, Kaitlyn on the right.

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image

Re: AW: PIPs of my kiddos

• Options
    Oh Mama, those are some beautiful babies!!  Love Ryan's smile!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    They are just so beautiful.  SO SO SO cute!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    so cute Amy!! What beautiful babies you have!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Those are SOO PRECIOUS!!! :)
  • Options

Awww! Love em! She did a great job!

I also love your little message about the dirty diaps in your sig. :) 

• Options
    Your sig comment is cracking me up. Those are some seriously beautiful babies you have there! I can't wait to see them!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    those are some beautiful babies!!   Sucks that you didnt get more pics though =(
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    imageJRS72206:

She did! 

Ugh.  I'm so sick of fakers on the Multiples board.  People actually pretend to be a MoM, and for what?  They have no right unless they endure a hellacious pregnancy, trash their body in the process, deal with months of having your babies in a hospital, sleepless nights x3, and listening to them cry all at the same time and still love them unconditionally.  It's a hot button for me. /vent

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options

Love love love those! 

I totally hear you on wanting more options.  I'm the type to want to flip through and smile at every one, good or bad.  That's the only thing holding me back from scheduling newborn pics right now... that you often only get 20-30 to choose from.  :)

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    They are beautiful!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You and C. make pretty babies, Amy.  They're adorable! 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    imageMrsAmyB:
    imageJRS72206:

She did! 

Ugh.  I'm so sick of fakers on the Multiples board.  People actually pretend to be a MoM, and for what?  They have no right unless they endure a hellacious pregnancy, trash their body in the process, deal with months of having your babies in a hospital, sleepless nights x3, and listening to them cry all at the same time and still love them unconditionally.  It's a hot button for me. /vent

They are beautiful Amy!!  And yes the Multiple board fakers seriously boggles my mind.  Really??  You want to get stretch marks and worry about preterm labor for 5 months and then once they are born not sleep a wink?

DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • Options
    You only got four pics out of it?? Or was that just a sneak peek? I love them all but especially the three in a pile. That's my favorite. Ask the photog for more of the pics - I've never heard of a portrait session where you'd get only four pics to choose from!!
  • Options
    Seriously cute! I haven't seen anything so cute in a long time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    LOVE the one of all three together.  They are just beautiful!!!
  • Options

It's a good thing the pics you got were such adorable ones!  Love them! 

But that whole thing about faking a multiple pregnancy is crazy talk!

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    They are all gorgeous!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    All adorable- love the sig!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh, they are all SO adorable and precious.  I agree that it's too bad that you only got a few photos to choose from - although making choices with those cute babies would be really hard!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG Amy these are AMAZING!!  Darling kiddos!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"