February 2011 Moms
Options

Do you think it's too early...

to look at coming home outfits? Because I saw this and really wanted it. Good thing it's sold out Embarrassed I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything for another 13 weeks. I will not buy anything ... But I will be adding this to my wish list Stick out tongue

I married a ginger.
m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
My boobies belong to cour10e

Re: Do you think it's too early...

• Options
    way too cute..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    vflipovflipo member
    I hope there's a long sleeve version soon Stick out tongue
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No. I don't think its too early to start picking up a few cute gender neutral items if you come across them. I wouldn't go out shopping for them, but who am I to say you couldn't. Really. I think we're all far enough along to feel safe in bringing home an outfit every once in awhile.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    md214md214 member
    I don't think that it is too early at all. My husband decided the day that I told him that if it was a boy or girl that they were going to come home in some sort of New England Patriots (we're from MA) outfit. I sort of laughed and said okay but he is serious. He still almost 12weeks later says as soon as we know i found the perfect pats outfit!
  • Options
    That is way too cute.  Please only show us stuff that is sold out or on back order, so I don't go out and buy it.  thanks.
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

• Options
    That's adorable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SO CUTE!
  • Options

imageMrs.EmmaLouise:
    That is way too cute.  Please only show us stuff that is sold out or on back order, so I don't go out and buy it.  thanks.

this exactly...I have zero self control.

• Options
    LOL! I have that on my wish list too and DH's aunt just gave us 4 more outfits they are toooooooo cute
  • Options

I think it's very cute. I think we're going to be going with the MN Twins onesies when the time comes.

Confession:  We already have a 3 pack of Twins onesies that we meant to give to our niece. By the time we remembered we had them, she was too big for them. So now we're keeping them in case we have girls.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    too cute! I've been trying to avoid everything baby, mostly because I know that I have no self control :D
    Proud Navy Wife Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WAY too cute! I love it! It's not too early to start shopping, I've already picked up a few things on clearance that I had to have. Then maybe one thing at JCPenny that was on sale but I did have a gift card for it. 
  • Options
    Absolutely adorable!  I want that too!!
    BFP 4/22/09, Missed M/C on 6/9, D & C on 6/11 @ 11wks- trisomy 16 BFP 11/19/09 -CP 11/23/09 BFP 1/16/2010- m/c 1/29/2010, low progesterone BFP 6/13/2010 = twins!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers</a
  • Options
    I am personally waiting until after we find out the sex. I have tons of girls clothes already so if we're having another girl I am going to have to have self control! :oP But if you see something you love, and its gender neutral, I say go ahead and get it. And that onsie is super cute! It's fun to buy things for the baby! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#4 1/19/13 ~ due 10/2/13 ~ hoping for our rainbow baby!
    BFP#3 8/14/12 ~ missed m/c ~ D&C 9/25/12 at 10w1d
    Hannah-10/25/08
  • Options
    I love it. The only reason I would say "wait" is because you'll probably find a few options that you like, over the next six months, for coming home outfits -- might as well wait till closer to the day so you can choose the "perfect" one. :)
    Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. - Kahlil Gibran

Baby Fruit Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    So cute!!
  • Options
    I love that!!! I was out shopping yesterday and almost bought some stuff, but I held back.  If DH wasnt there with me, it would've been trouble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"