Pregnant after IF
Options

WWYD?

I also posted this on SAIF:

I really don't want to become THAT patient at my OBs office. I've already had to call once this week for a different m/s med because the zofran was giving me headaches and my m/s was so severe. Now, I have this sharp pain right under my left rib cage on my back every time I breathe, sneeze, cough, burp, etc. It's been there all night long and woke me up a couple times when I moved.

I don't want to call unnecessarily but I also don't want to miss something. So experienced mamas, would you call the doc or is this normal? 

TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
FET #1 April 2011= BFN
FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
Living After Losing

Re: WWYD?

• Options
    I don't want to alarm you but these are the exact symptoms I had when I had my blood clots in my lungs. I would call the doctor ASAP and maybe even go to the ER.
    DX: Him: Super sperm Me: Diminished pituitary function due to tumor removed April 2008, MTHFR Hetero C677T & A1298C
    IVF #1-4=BFN IVF #5=BFP! U/S on 5/3 revealed TWINS!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    imageMrsAMR:
    I don't want to alarm you but these are the exact symptoms I had when I had my blood clots in my lungs. I would call the doctor ASAP and maybe even go to the ER.
    This. I went to the ER around 9 weeks due to this type of pain. I definitely think you should contact your RE or doctor, or go to the ER if they can't see you because they do sound like symptoms of a blood clot. Good luck and I hope your pain goes away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    okay I called. Waiting for the doc to call back. Thanks ladies!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Options

i'm glad you're calling the doctor. let us know what he/she says.

on this issue in general--i also worry about being a hypochondriac and am often embarrassed to ask questions about my concerns for fear that everything will be normal and i'll look stupid. however, i try to take the attitude that it's MUCH better to look stupid than to miss something that could harm my baby. so go ahead and call that OB whenever you have a concern--it's their job to answer your questions.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I say always call!  You pay them the big bucks for a reason!  I hope you don't have a blood clot, eeek!
  • Options
    Call. 
    dx'd with severe endo and poor egg quality 3 IUIs were all BFN IVF #1 = c/p IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = beautiful baby girl born 2/2011; 8/2011 Surprise BFP - natural m/c at 8w; TTC #2 2011-2012; 2 IUIs = BFN; IVF #1 = BFP 9dp5dt beta = 328; 11dp5dt = 650; 13dp5dt = 1114; 18dp5dt = 4747 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I'm so glad you decided to call. Hope everything is alright! Keep us updated hon.

(((hugs)))

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    hoping all is okay!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"