1st Trimester

Chinese Gender Chart

What does the Chinese Gender Chart say you are having? How many of you had your baby's gender predicted accurately or know someone who did? One of the websites I was on said the chart is 93% accurate...although I'm not sure if I believe it, I'm promised a boy. Two of my best gal pals just had their first babies and a girl was predicted for them both and they both had girls, so :do do do dooo Twilight Zone theme music: lol What do you think?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
+HPT 12/1/14
EDD 8/3/15

Re: Chinese Gender Chart

• It says we are having a girl this time, though according to the Shettles method, it would be a boy.  Last time, it said a girl and that's what we got.

• It says we were having a boy...and at our anatomy scan on thursday, we are clearly having a girl. I wouldn't put all your trust in those charts. Happy pregnancy :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine said we were having a boy but I checked 3 of my friends who either just gave birth or are due soon but know what they're having and none of them were right.  But it's fun to do!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicInternational Nestie!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It says girl for me, as does Shettles.

93% accuracy? More like 50/50. :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Chinese last time said boy and that's what we got!
  • imageSarahL77:

It says girl for me, as does Shettles.

93% accuracy? More like 50/50. :)

Me too!!

I don't believe either one, but it's still fun.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The one that's been right so far for my friends and I says boy this time.  We shall see!
  • With my first child, it said we were having a girl - Definitely a boy.
  • You have to make sure that you convert your age to the Chinese Lunar Age and then do it.  If you google it you should find the converter.  Mine said girl and we are having a girl!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I don't really believe it's anything but coincidence and that it should be used in fun, but...

It was correct about my daughter.  It was correct about each of my 4 nieces and my nephew who will be born in October.  It says my baby will be a boy.  We'll see. 

• i did the chinagold gender chart on both of my girls and while pregnant with them and it was right for me. This time says another girl lol! which we are expecting anyways,...if it's a boy it will be a surprise lol! no one [and i mean on both sides of the family, siblings, aunts, uncles and their kids...all have GIRLS! lol] 

• It says I'm going to have a boy.  However, when I did it for my mom and what I should of been it said I should have been a boy as well and I am not. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Well I have had 3 pregnancies where I knew the sex.  It was correct everytime.  This time it is predicting another girl.  We will see in about 9 months!
    imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
  • I was told I was having a boy and it was right. My SIL said she was having a boy and it was right. And it's been right for 3 of her friends too. (not saying go out and buy blue stuff, just that it's been right in the past)
  • It says that I'm having a girl, but I think It's going to be a boy.
  • Chart says girl.... Shettles says boy..... I *really* hope it's a boy! Embarrassed
    *~~*~~*3-30-33*~~*~~*
  • bump one says i'm having a boy, but most say girl...we'll see!
  • It was right for me.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • ccmmkkccmmkk member

Said girl for my first, and I had a boy.

It's saying girl again, so I bet I'll have another boy. We'll see! 

I love doing gender predictions and stuff like that early on before you know the sex. It's just another way to get more excited for the little one growing away inside.

• It was right for me. It said girl and we are having a girl.
  • I'm not putting any stock in this predictor, but I used it to "predict" a bunch of family members and it was right every time.  It says we'll have a girl. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"