Nurseries and Baby Gear

PNP recs please...also using as a bassinet

I am having the most difficult time making a decision on a PNP.  I keep hearing that the one I originally purchased (and returned), Chicco Lullaby, is too bulky and the changer is a pain because it is not raised.  Anyone have any recs on a PNP that they love.  TIA
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PNP recs please...also using as a bassinet

• Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have a graco with a newborn napper and love it (although LO isn't here yet). Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • we have the chicco one.  I never used the changing table on it so I am not sure about that.   I dont think it was bulky but I also has never had a differnt pnp to compare it to.   I just picked my based on the color of it.   I would suggest one with two wheels and a cover that had a handle on it for easy carry when traveling.   regarding the size you can look at it two ways, either a smaller one for space or a little bigger one that will grow with your LO.   My 2 year old still fits in the pnp to use when we got on trips.  I just bought a baby trend pack and play to leave at my in laws, it is smaller and my 2 year slept in it last weekend and she did not love it because she did not have much room to move around. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have a Graco PNP with the newborn napper as well. We loved it and DD slept in the newborn napper for the first 6 weeks of her life. The only bad thing about it is that only the PNP part packs into the carry bag so if you want to travel with the bassinett, changer, and newborn napper those have to come separately.
  • I love our Chicco Lullaby, didn't think it was too bulky.  I ultimately picked the Chicco because in the store, I thought the mattress was thicker and more comfortable than Graco's mattress.  Rarely used the changer.  Side note: DD loves the little stuffed animals that hang from the toy gym!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"