Alabama Babies
Options

Some people are so dang creative!

Check out this blog...it's a mom who creates scenes around her sleeping baby.  They are pretty amazing, especially considering that she only takes a few minutes per "shoot" including time to set up for it.  She is sooo creative!  And what a wonderful keepsake for her child...

https://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/

Re: Some people are so dang creative!

• Options

How cool!  She is very imaginative! 

By the way Monica I noticed your ticker says 99 days!  

• Options
    How funny-an old HS classmate of mine is an editor for a cute blog called "Offbeat Mama" and they just did a feature about Mila's Daydreams a couple days ago. Those are some really sweet pictures.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    loyo03loyo03 member

VERY creative! I hope that she creates a book out of it for a keepsake.

However, I only wish that I was not only that creative, but had that much time on my hands!

• Options
    I know!  My BFF actually sent me the link and said that she is going to do this and create a "Daydreams Book" for her DD.  She has a 2 year old and a 4 year old along with her newborn...so I guess if it's something you really want to do, you can find the time somehow!  I can't imagine though...when my LO's sleep, the last thing I want to do is have to be creative and think!  I just want to rest ;-) 
  • Options
    I'm actually a little creeped out by this. I mean does that poor baby ever her to sleep in a crib???
  • Options

imagesdkrlm:
    I'm actually a little creeped out by this. I mean does that poor baby ever her to sleep in a crib???

She answers that question in the FAQ on her blog, I guess it's something people probably often ask. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I haven't read any of the FAQs, but this creeps me out too.  I don't like it AT ALL! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She must have the calmest baby in the world.  Caroline would have NEVER slept through something like this.
  • Options
    I read the FAQs and still think it's a bit creepy.
  • Options
    I love this! What sweet pics! My DS could definitely sleep through this. If he falls asleep before we get home for the night some times, I can change his pants and into a pull up w/o him waking. He's always been like that...when he was much younger, I could change his shirt too.
  • Options

are you talking about stephanie?

BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"