Single Parents

What did I do to deserve this??

My period is about A week and a half late which is weird because it's always been very regular but I haven't had sex so I wasn't too worried. It must be coming within a day or two because tonight all the sudden I got cramps and a backache so bad. My periods were bearable before but ever since I've had andrew they have hurt! Until my midol kicked in I lied on the couch not moving (DS was in bed already) and it hurt sooo bad. This is just a postpartum thing that isn't going to happen again next month, right? Right??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What did I do to deserve this??

• Sorry, but no promises it won't happen again next month.  I was completely against going on the pill once I had DS because I hate what they do to me, but after to months with my new AF I was calling begging for something.  They gave me a lower dose BCP and they have been so much better since. 
  • Yeah, I really didn't want to start BC since I'm not planning on needing it anytime soon and I also don't like what it does to my body but I'm starting to think I might need to.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah I turned it down at my 6 week check because I knew I wouldn't be needing it for it's intended purpose and as much as I hate having to remember to take it every day, I'm in love with those things now!
  • AF hates me now. Between that and my hair falling out like crazy I'm a hot mess
    image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • so i never have bad cramps, (never ever had even pre pg) and my cycles are never as heavy as people talk about (not even the 1st after having ds) EmbarrassedDevil so I can't help you there, but here's a Drinks to tide you over!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • AF always came on schedule before DS, up until I got pregnant with this baby I never regulated, even almost four years after having him.  I tried BC and it never helped.  I'm hoping after I have this baby I can regulate or take something to help.  Also, my periods were only worse after DS and never calmed down, hopefully yours won't be like that from here on out.
  • I got my first pp period when DS was 15mths old and it was AWFUL! The next few I had were awful as well, but now a year later they have gotten so much better. There is still hope for you.
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • My periods pre-pregnancy lasted 3 days at the most, now they last 4-5 days, that's the only difference.

But...I now have TERRIBLE cramps when I'm ovulating. They feel like contractions and I seriously have to stop what I'm doing when it happens.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I  hope you have better luck then I did!

I was lucky enough to go 11 months without a period, but when it came back it was horrible! TMI I flood every three hours the first 3 days. It's insane!

Hopefully  next month is better :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"