Washington Babies
Options

Bumpie Swap 'n Sell?

Hi girls!

Again, please forgive me if this has been posted lately (I haven't been around for a couple weeks while we are OOT) but I was wondering how many people plan to go and/or sell?  I have a ton of stuff to sell and before I spend a bunch of time tagging/pricing it, I wanted to get a feel for the kind of turnout we'll be having. 

I'm also curious if anyone will be trying to get rid of any 2T/3T boy stuff?  I'll be on the lookout for it!

I wished I could've made it to the GTG today - sounds like a good time was had by all!  :)

~ m

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bumpie Swap 'n Sell?

• Options
    I'd forgotten about it until Kim mentioned it today. I'm going to try and make it. Probably won't be selling anything but looking to buy for the little man and possibly my big girl if anyone has stuff in her size.
  • Options
    I plan to sell but mostly baby stuff. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't even heard about it, so I don't know any of the details.  But I am looking to buy baby things...
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My sister and I are both planning to come and hopefully will be able to find some things to buy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm planning on going and buying as much as I can carry. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    There will be plenty of people coming just to shop because we'll be advertising it on CL, FB, local blogs etc.  So it won't just be bumpies looking to buy.  I'll be doing another major post about it soon so stay tuned for info if you don't have all the details yet.  :)
  • Options
    imagecinema_goddess:

I'm planning on going and buying as much as I can carry. 

We can arrange a delivery service for you! Lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think you will be surprised with a great turn out since it's not just Bumpies. (although Bumpies tend to go crazy buying things too) I'm hoping to buy a ton of 24 month boy clothes, so please come all of you moms of boys older than mine! :) I have one of the oldest girls, so most likely won't find stuff for her, plus at this age, things last sooooo much longer! I swear her closet ranges in sizes between 18 months to 4t and she wears it all still! (18 month dresses become cute tops with leggings or jeans) :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am hoping to sell newborn things.  Aidan is 8 lb 6.8 oz, and I am thinking that he will be growing out of his newborn clothes. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"