Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Afterall inspired me to get out tonight (PIPs)

We went out to Red Robin tonight which was really good.  H has mum mums, watermelon, broccoli, and a few pieces of apple for dinner. 

Then we went for dessert at Cold Stone.  Put me on the list of bad moms for giving my kid a little ice cream Smile.

After all of that fun H was worn out (and a little messy).  He went home, took a bath, and went to bed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Afterall inspired me to get out tonight (PIPs)

• Just curious...what do you use to put on the table that Henry doesn't rip off the table?

I can't seem to find anything to put on the tables, or maybe I am just not looking hard enough. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageLSYoung28:

Just curious...what do you use to put on the table that Henry doesn't rip off the table?

I can't seem to find anything to put on the tables, or maybe I am just not looking hard enough. 

They are these link

They stick to the table.  I got them at BRU

• Loading the player...
  • imageAMYfromKY:
    imageLSYoung28:

Just curious...what do you use to put on the table that Henry doesn't rip off the table?

They are these link

They stick to the table.  I got them at BRU

Thanks so much!!!  Very Helpful!!! 

• Very cute.  We give DS ice cream too. Embarrassed  He's even tried chocolate!

We tried the stick on mats and DS just spends the whole time peeling it off the table.  I just wipe tables down with a wipe now.   It may not be the most sanitary, but it is better then him peeling up the mat and throwing it all on the floor.

• imageLizard2022:

I just wipe tables down with a wipe now.   It may not be the most sanitary, but it is better then him peeling up the mat and throwing it all on the floor.

We do this now too, just wondering if the mats would make it any easier. 

• imageLizard2022:

Very cute.  We give DS ice cream too. Embarrassed  He's even tried chocolate!

We tried the stick on mats and DS just spends the whole time peeling it off the table.  I just wipe tables down with a wipe now.   It may not be the most sanitary, but it is better then him peeling up the mat and throwing it all on the floor.

I keep a baggie of lysol wipes in the diaper bag and wipe off the table for DS.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay H! And um. I'll sign up for that bad mom's list, we all had ice cream for dessert tonight too!
  • sooo adorable!!!!
    image 2011
  • Yay!  I am so glad that you took my advice and went out.  It def won't be great every time, but it looks like he did great.

We used to take Jackson out all the time, then when he went to Las Vegas, he was sick/teething (and we didn't know), and we couldn't take him out to dinner without him flipping out... so we stopped for a month or so.  It is nice to be able to go out as a family again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLSYoung28:
    imageLizard2022:

I just wipe tables down with a wipe now.   It may not be the most sanitary, but it is better then him peeling up the mat and throwing it all on the floor.

We do this now too, just wondering if the mats would make it any easier. 

They also have  these that suction cup to the table and have a little food catcher that hangs off of the table. 

https://www.amazon.com/Kiddopotamus-10319-Tinydiner-Placemat-Green/dp/B000TVWIPU/ref=pd_rhf_shvl_3 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Fun!  And what is it that he's strapped in with?  Looks effective :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love the Baby Einsten things- I used them too.

DS has had ice cream a couple of times- when it's grandma's 60th birthday, it's hard to say no ;)

• imagesarahsteve:
    Fun!  And what is it that he's strapped in with?  Looks effective :)

It's his Eddie Bauer cart cover.  It doesn't mess around when it comes to strapping him in. haha

• he is such a cute babe! we still haven't tried going out for dinner yet... maybe in spetember when things are quieter in my part of the country.
  • imageseashell82:
    he is such a cute babe! we still haven't tried going out for dinner yet... maybe in spetember when things are quieter in my part of the country.

I'm in NJ and do it often, you can too.  The noise, and eating outside are actually a good thing. That way no one notices when food is thrown on the floor, or if the baby screams.  Give it a shot!  We went out for Mexican the other night and ate outside... it was great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Henry is adorable! we went to red robin with joshua a few weeks ago and he had an entire kid's meal (well, we got the chicken quesadilla, and he ate the chicken, but not the tortilla, and the side of broccoli).
  • Looks like he had fun! ?He is such a doll.
    Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAfterAll:

imageseashell82:
    he is such a cute babe! we still haven't tried going out for dinner yet... maybe in spetember when things are quieter in my part of the country.

I'm in NJ and do it often, you can too.  The noise, and eating outside are actually a good thing. That way no one notices when food is thrown on the floor, or if the baby screams.  Give it a shot!  We went out for Mexican the other night and ate outside... it was great.

i hear ya but my concern is the long wait to be seated in the first place. we're in the cape may area and get swamped with the shoobies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"