Can I move to 12-24 yet? Please? Pretty please. god pleaseeee

Re: NOOOOO

• Why?  What happened?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL!

I've been gone, did I miss something? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • NM, just saw the post a little further down that you may be referring to...
  • Maybe this will make it clearer

• imageJules G:
    NM, just saw the post a little further down that you may be referring to...

Yes

God I feel like I need a shower now.

• I was thinking the same thing. At least you are closer to 12-24 than me. We are sooo close in age. Sad
  • imagecooperme2871:
    I was thinking the same thing. At least you are closer to 12-24 than me. We are sooo close in age. Sad

(hugs) I can drag you over with me! Anyone says anything I'll kick their butt lol. Actually I may need a big old school bus to bring people with me during this exodus lol.

• imagePoetSorrow:

imagecooperme2871:
    I was thinking the same thing. At least you are closer to 12-24 than me. We are sooo close in age. Sad

(hugs) I can drag you over with me! Anyone says anything I'll kick their butt lol. Actually I may need a big old school bus to bring people with me during this exodus lol.

Umm yeah I'm thinking EVERYONE is going to want to jump over early. She can have the board to herself!

• imagePoetSorrow:

imagecooperme2871:

I say you can both come over! Of course I'm not technically part of that board yet, but I have been posting there =P 

• Are we talking about Dragonsmercy? I feel so out of the loop anymore.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • imagesam19:
    Are we talking about Dragonsmercy? I feel so out of the loop anymore.

I'm just gonna sit over here and whistle innocently :)

• haha, i felt the exact same way!

and then i remembered i am supposed to be on 12-24 now anyway.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!    Is she seriously over here now?!   ::runs screaming out of post::

Hop aboard Batty. There's a few seats left. Departing for 12-24 asap lol

• DD is screaming at me but I had to jump in......why are her posts soooooo long? All of them? EDIT girl! EDIT!
  • ::snort::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"